Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Sorry been real busy checking in, but real busy. If I'm correct LT should be helping kess with boxes or watching prisoners. If Kess is not going through boxes. That said ill conjure something up for posting if not tonight then tomorrow before 1pm LATA afro
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 am

i know im late for everything today but im posting while i got the chance even this message is taking t...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:54 pm

We really do need Kess to post soon.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah, it would help...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 am

Just wanted to say to the only games players i know on the site that's moving. MERRY CHRISTMAS! santa rendeer

Kesslen i want ten minutes of your day from you for Christmas. use it to post im dieing here lol! Wink everyone be cool.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 am

Hey Ghost, thanks! That was thoughtful!

Merry Christmas to you all!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 am

Hey all, I just got an update from Kess. He let me know that he is in Retail, and has been slammed by the holiday rush. He hopes to get a post in later this week. Let's all be ready!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 am

this is Ghost aka Lil'Tiamet ready and waiting i know how retail can be I hated it So much.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Are folk still wanting to continue this? If so I'll get a post in.

That said btw, we don't need to drop the ramp to shoot at the aircraft. The plane has gun ports.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Dude its so good to see you post anywhere on site lol lets get'er done shall we! afro
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 am

I'm still good for trying to gun down a jet! Let's get some bullets flying!

Phantom: Looks like Kesslan is back around. And Ghost wants to get back in the swing of things. I have one player with an approved character who I will work in just as soon as we hit ground (I actually considered having him be one of the captured guards, but decided it would take "the hand of god" to get the team to accept him). Let me know if you're still in?
Also, an FYI: Ashe is about to wake up. With the Drain she has taken, I am not sure how many lightning bolts she's capable of throwing, but she most certainly won't hesitate to throw her all in an attempt to survive... Unfortunately, at this point, she will be more effective throwing lightning bolts than attempting to conjure a powerful enough spirit to be useful. Although, watcher spirits might be able to annoy the other pilot into making a mistake...
Don't forget to discuss her options with her.

Also, as an aside: in this particular game, nearly anything is possible, so don't decide not to voice an idea just because it's a "low probability" idea.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

Ok well give me a heads up of were officially gonna pick this up again and I'll toss together that hideous pile of extended test rolls.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am

Hmm... Yeah, it is some pile of rolls... It's somewhat up to Phantom, since he has expressed a desire to stick to one game at a time. If he's still in, then we're on. If Phantom opts out: Do we want to simply -end- this combat, and bring in my bench player asap? That would keep this rolling for now, and I can recruit more from the current bench on the site. Let me know what you're thinking.

Also, you all have some more Karma coming your way. I just realized that this game is now a year old, and you three have stuck it out the entire time. Soon as this combat ends, we get Karma for combat, and I am going to give a bonus for dedication. If Phantom sticks it out.

Finally:
I have been experimenting with instant-gratification Karma awards in my "We Be Gangers" game. I have noticed a few things: 1, Karma ends up being handed out a bit faster, which I think is a good thing (Karma, by no fault of anyone's, tends to be handed somewhat miserly). 2, I have been noticing a significant increase in the quality of the posts.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

Well I'm still on for carrying this on if you have an idea on where you want to take it. I realize this wasn't your game to begin with but you've done a good job with carrying it along as you could since Havick left.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Here Here, I second that! Very Happy Three cheers for Big G!!! Oh and im playing sniper with a Guaes rifle was it? Just trying to remember where were at is all. i know there was talk of a lightening bolt last i heard that should probably go off same time as my shot. If that's what were doing. Let me know
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 pm

I dont quite recall what the weapons arrangements were again but it was setup to give you an actual chance at hitting something.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Don't forget I'm defaulting here. Your setting up the sniper scope. Long Arms i got. But i don't have gunnery.... That said 4 dice with one edge 5, and that counts my - 1 dice pool. I count with take aim maneuver for two rounds 7 dice. I can get max. If there's a smart link or system. Then 9 max not counting rule of six. If i get that lol. 2 maybe three hits I'm guessing. Like three 1's lol that's on invis castle.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Here is the description of your setup tests:

Armorer extended test. Threshhold is 10, time is in 15-second increments (~2 initiative rounds). You should be able to make that in 3-4 (45 seconds to 1 minute) rolls without edge, which seems about reasonable to me for a practiced soldier.

That's 1 test per gun; so for 2 guns, you'll have 2 threshhold 10 extended tests (effectively 2 minutes setup time).

Similarly, unpacking the guns will be an Agility extended test, threshhold 5 (plus an additional 5 if you're trying to be "neat" about your unpacking - which I assume you're not); same time increments. I assume that you can do that in 1-2 rolls.
The Agility test is per box, not per gun; so if your guns are packed in the same box, it's 1 test. If the guns are packed separately, it's another test.
Also, I am going to assume that you get LT to help you lift/move boxes around to get to the crates that you need to unload. Otherwise we have to add a strength test as well (2 men can move the crates with a little difficulty, it's quite difficult for 1 man, and will be time consuming).

And lastly, setting up the guns on their bi-pods will require an agility 3 test (extended, if necessary, but I assume that you'll get that one on the first try - time will be in single rounds for this test).
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Im helping to unpack but i don't know if that's negative or positive lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm

It's neither a plus nor a minus. Your strength allows Kesslan to skip the strength test, then we assume that he "directs" the moving (and that you're a perfect follower - pleasant fiction), which allows him to roll the agility tests using his score (highest in the "group").

The only question Kesslan has to decide is which guns he is going to unpack. He knows that all the heavy rifles are packed into one crate. He also knows that the Gauss rifle is packed into a seperate crate. He has not decided yet (or at least, communicated to me) if he will unpack both, or just go with one. He also was thinking about trying to look through the list in his commlink for a mounted air-to-air missile, or a handheld surface-to-air missile, like a LAW or a Bazooka. He didn't remember seeing one on the list, but I gave instructions for the list-search to find that as well. Presumably, that would be in a different crate.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Well you wouldn't be using gunnery I don't think in this case since it's not actually a vehicle mounted weapon Ghost.

Pretty sure the idea was for us to both use assault cannons, just one had a built in smartlink, the other doesn't. So I was gonna take the external one off my rifle, slap it on the one that doesn't have one, assuming Ghost can use a smartlink to begin with. My understanding was that there was one Gauss rifle, and one Panther cannon.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Ill take the guass rifle and what am i using long arms last but not least yes i can use a smart weapon np
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

Correct, there is one Gauss and one Panther. I don't believe that there is any way to fire these guns without using Gunnery. Even if they aren't currently mounted, they still sit on a bipod, minimally. Also, my guess is that with the weight difference, it may be a better idea to put LT on the Panther, since the recoil would affect Kesslan more. Also, the two weapons are loaded in different crates, so you'll need to unload both. Keep that in mind when you're stacking up your rolls (I wonder if there's a way to do extended-test rolling on IC.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 am

Ok, I've made a decision:
We've been hung up on this 30-minute period of time for approximately 3-4 months now. I want it to end. So, please vote:

A) I "End it", give a summary, give Karma, cut off the "dead weight", and we move on.

B) You actually want to play this through.

If we choose A, I will put up a Want Ad for 2-4 more new players. It won't be hard to cycle them in in either California or Japan.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 am

I can go either way. I want to tell a story im working on. And I'm in two moving games plus this one so either way for me. once its my turn again I'm posting. So let me know whats good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next