Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 am

Alright guys, "Sum" post is up. Sorry for the delay, I wanted to post yesterday, but it was super busy.

FYI: If you all hadn't noticed: Weekends tend to be somewhat slim for me on the posting. I'm usually good for 1-2 posts per weekend, max. I try pretty hard (and usually manage to be successful) to keep my post rate up to par during the week days, to make up for my weekend slacking. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am

I still dont think a comlink can light as bright as a "police" flashlight

I got a really good idea of where he went? what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 am

A commlink can't light as bright as a Police Flashlight; not even remotely close. And no one who is using one would think so. That said, it can create enough light as to be mistaken for the glare of a flashlight which is pointing in a different direction. Which is exactly what he was hoping would happen.

What it means is this: You saw some movement, and saw them long enough to tell that it's a person back there. There is cover, and enough that you're not sure which piece of cover the person is hiding behind.
Since you're the one running (and you move first), I allowed your character the privilege of stopping running at which ever distance is most appropriate to your plans. I said, in my recap, that it was about 10 meters, but since he is trying to "hear you", that could be 5-20.
Your character could get right to the Cover that the other person has by the end of last turn, but again, you're not sure which one to choose. Your character has only one piece of information to help with the choice: There is a light shining off the surface of a rock. It looks like it might be caused by the flashlight being nearby.
You have not been "shot" at yet, which tells you that the character who ducked behind the rock didn't get a chance to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm

OK we in the same thread the ATFS main right hmm?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Sly: You can't use Great Leap, it's an Adept Power.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Gala wrote:
Sly: You can't use Great Leap, it's an Adept Power.

Improved reflex is an adept power, prodigal physicality is an adept power,Muscle Toner is an augmentation so is synthacaridum..since i cant really turn any of them off does that mean i ignore all of my bonus? just wanna know if i have to ditch synthacardium..and my init would be -2 from the lost of improved reflex
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Personaly I think it's a stupid idea but my char can't stand it, to wait for a long time: Can Greifer stand up and shoot at Sieg in one round or is it a simple + complex action?

Edit: A made my post, if it's wrong I will edit it later. By the way, I personaly think that movie quotes are common knowledge and that therefore Greifer doesn't need a Knowledge Skill: movie quotes.
If Gala think otherwise I would like to ask if I can change exchange one of Greifer's a knowledge skill with this one.

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 am

Quotes are most definitely not "Common Knowledge", even today. Further, today's movie quotes are 60 years offset from 2072, so if there were common knowledge quotes, it would be from then, not the "Ancient History" ones that we know now.
That said: You can use any quote you want to for our humor without the knowledge skill, just as long as the character doesn't "realize" that he is using a quote. Or, you can take the knowledge skill.

Yes, you can jump up and shoot. You can't re-hide, however.

@Sly: Recall, everyone gets to make dodge rolls against every attack. So, dodge roll. And let me know when you've updated your Gymnastics tests without Great Leap.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

Updated my gymnastic roll without great leap.

Not sure if i should make another post for my dodge but here it is. (roll)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Thank you Sly; no need for another post, this is sufficient. You could also have posted it in as an [EDIT] to your previous post.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Viking: You'll need to include a "Dodge" roll when you do your post (remember to include the +2 for running). Also, when using Perception against Kap, you gain a +4 dicepool advantage.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Darkon:
Quote :
Poor boring Specter, hiding and watching. Wink But as boring and unimaginative it is, this is the most logical course of action for her, I think.

NOTE: This post was deleted from the game thread so that it could be moved here.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 pm

My apologies. I intended it to land here. Not in the game thread. My bad. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Gala wrote:
Viking: You'll need to include a "Dodge" roll when you do your post (remember to include the +2 for running). Also, when using Perception against Kap, you gain a +4 dicepool advantage.
sorry had to leave for a few days, so my posting got disrupted overall, and a now that i am back InvCast is down Sad so i will have to ask you to roll may dodge for me, as i am leaving once more in 5 h and i am in need of some sleep. it's 5 AM here now
react 3
dodge 3
+2 from running
Doing full defence as I am not running toward the runner just past him.

Not sure if I am prone or just going to be, but my char will continue what he is doing, that is laying in wait or running outside the firing range and then dropping to lay in wait.

Gala Please NPC Viking for the next round for me.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

tSo, do we wait for Viking or is it Gala's turn to tell us who hit whom and who don't?
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 am

Kouryuu.LV wrote:

Gala Please NPC Viking for the next round for me.
looks like nothing happened while i was away....
Hmmm.......
k, will do it myself What a Face
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 am

1) Is a dodge test just with Reactio or also the dodge-skill?

2) Can Sly shoot at Greifer with all his jumping? .
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 am

My utmost apologies.

My internet connection got cut off very suddenly and surprisingly last Wednesday. And unfortunately, it won't be restored before at least a month. Maybe even two.

Of course I am working on it, but this is how the situation looks for now.

Please play on, drag Specter with you if possible, leave her behind if not. Hopefully in a way she can rejoin the group when I come back.

I am very sorry for the delayed report as well. I'm at a friends right now, borrowing his access.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks for the update on that Darkon; you're in a perfect position to be "forgotten" for now, and I can drag you along as an NPC, out of fire, for a month.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Btw any idea how much longer the scenario will go on? I don't want to get too involved with Kess' investigations in the off chance it's over soon.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Dig in; they've got at least another round to go (if we're lucky), and Slyhound hasn't posted for 4-5 days already.

@Sly: You're up; you posting?

[EDIT] Also, work was quite rough for me last week, and it's shaping up to look that way for this week as well. I should be able to keep up with my Admin Duties, as well as my two games. But please be somewhat patient with me if my posts are less than as prompt as I like to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

I just wait for Sly to shoot or move and then it will properly be one less.

Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:03 pm

What's with Sly?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

I think he may have flaked.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 am

Kesslan wrote:
I think he may have flaked.

We will see, it's just been 2 days since his last appearance online. but some time since his last post.
but many of us have had problems to post rapidly. so let's just wait a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next