Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeButterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Butterfly Kisses OOC

Go down 
+5
Ghostmaker
MisterBook
Jondera
Gala
T_Hawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BuckbeeW

BuckbeeW

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Johonas Anderson Gruberson
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: I'm back   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 am

Hey everybody, Well I just wanted to let you know I am back! So I am wondering if I can hop back in? What has happened? and yes I was working. Over the road driver for C.R. England but finances and family made it where I needed to be home! So now I have another job. Better than being unemployed!
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm

To clarify: I cannot do anything until someone posts in and does something I can reply to. I had thought about posting the results of Taurus' communique... but have decided against it. The run cannot move until someone makes a move.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

And I was the last one to post, so come on folk, get up and at it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Sorry so long guys been trying to play background guy but seemed that is not the plan lol
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 am

It's alright Ghost: it seems everyone's trying to do the same thing. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 am

Given the lack of posting, and the time frame involved, I'm inclined to call this run dead. I've only got 2 players posting, 1 who's been MIA from the boards for at least a couple of weeks, 1 who's burned out on the boards, 1 who can't post due to RL getting in the way, and 1 unaccounted for.

So, all this means that we're more or less kaput.

I have two options though. The first is to simply call the run dead dead, delete the thread, and either start all over with new players or not restart at all.

My second is to call a moratorium on the game. In other words, I can say we're on hiatus until such time as all my players say that they're ready to play again.

So... if I get 4 of you who want to go with the second option, that's what we'll do. If not, then I'll go with the first option. I'll wait until Saturday; if by that time I have the required number of votes for option 2, I'll call the moratorium/hiatus and call this delay a mulligan. Otherwise, it's to the graveyard with this run.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 pm

As tiring as it gets, I'm still willing to try and keep some form of game going, even if it means another restart.

I'm not sure what it is to be honest, but this sort of thing has started to affect other places I play on as well.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

Hey all, a big apology for being MIA for a while. I had some family stuff to take care of but I am back, and ready to tackle the routine again. You all can count on me (barring another family issue) posting at my usual rate of several times per day.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 am

And I hope that 3 active players are enough to keep this boat rockin'! Since I was quite enjoying this run on both this and the last go-round.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am

Well, the whole moving into an apartment thing affected me more than I thought it would... shopping for stuff we'd need before leaving, packing everything up, getting it here, unpacking, doing shopping once we got here... But I think things are finally cooling down.

Still, the enthusiasm I used to feel for Shadowrun is nowhere near what it used to be. I'm still up to keep playing, but I'm not going to aim for faaaantastic posts for a while, just workable ones.

So... yeah. Count me in. What's up with Jondera? Haven't seen him in a while.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

Yeah, moving takes a lot out of you. I was in a rut a while back where I moved about 5 times in 3 years... it was seriously rough. And NOT CHEAP either!
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

I can commiserate, with both of you. I've bounced around homes for the past 4 years, with no place to really settle down. I've actually got my life boiled down to 2 large bags, a box of books, and a computer at this point. Everything else is temporary at best.

And I've been where Dura's at. Being a college student, especially in a project-heavy major, can really take it out of you. It did the same thing to me as it did to you Dura: It seemed to take the energy out of me needed to post, and every time I needed to do so I had to fight to make myself do it. This really takes it out of you, especially when you try to write posts that you consider to exemplify your abilities as a player and writer.

I'm all for continuing BK: we've not even truly gotten into the 'run' of it yet.

Jondera and MisterBook are still MIA though. Jondera wrote me and said that he's got RL issues going on: I don't know when he'll be back. I do believe I can NPC his character to an extent, however.

MisterBook has been on the boards, but hasn't replied to my PMs. I believe the reason that he's not posted is that Supra is a bit of a 'background' character, much like Ghostmaker's: That is, the character is the sort who doesn't take the reigns and initiate situations, but deals with them, and will try and remain quiet and/or obscure at most times. I do not know if I can effectively NPC Supra: I've not yet got a very good handle on how he would handle any given situation. I can try though.

I truly hate to take over characters in game: by necessity, these characters fade into mere shadows of themselves. As GM, I must be careful about playing in the game itself: After all, I know what's coming, and where the pitfalls are. Thus, any character I play must be purely reactionary and not be an initiator in terms of game development. This strips the players of their individuality to a large degree, and effectively removes them as personalities capable of evolving the game in their own right.

If I take control of them, but their players aren't back within, say, 2 weeks from this date, I'll completely remove them from play.

I'm going to be discussing things with everyone, but I'd like to hear more from you all: Consider us paused for the next couple of days while I try one more time to get a hold of everyone and find out where we stand. Since fatigue seems to be setting in, do you all want a hiatus to rest and recuperate? Say... a week or two? Or is everyone ready to jump back in running even if it means effectively losing 2 players?
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

The real life issues have mostly cleared up, although I'm kinda in the same boat as Dura, where my enthusiasm has dimmed a little.

But I'm around. I'm actually around more now, since I have internet at home as of yesterday.

I'm just at a bit of a loss for anything to post right now.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

Glad to have you back, Jondera.

Hmm... it's sounding like at least half of you are worn out. That hiatus is seeming more and more like a good idea... a chance for everyone to re-charge their batteries, as it were.

Tell you all what... How about we go with that? I'm leaving the run on pause for a week, straight up. Come Friday the first, I want everyone to post here. If you're still not feeling up to it, we'll keep on with the hiatus for another week and try again.

For the rest of you who are still hanging around, I'd like to give you something to fill the time in-between, if that's what you want. Perhaps a bit of a mini-run? Something quick, easy, and perhaps rules-lite.

Sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm

I am totally down with a "Quick-n-Dirty" run to keep things interesting in the mean time. My other runs have cooled off a bit as well, so I have posting time, and energy, to spare.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Good deal. I'll send anyone who wants in on the mini-run PMs, but you all have to post your interest here first. I'll look to start it off sometime late tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm

"I'm with you too" always wanted to say that. PM me T im up for anything
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Wait... does that mean I have to post my interest again?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Naw... I kinda figured you were in from your earlier post Wink I'll just consider this confirmation.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

I want to give Kesslen a chance chime in, so I'll wait till tomorrow to start the mini-run.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Sorry about that folks, I was out of town. Since the game had apparently died some time prior to that I didn't bother posting anything.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

You up for the little "Mini Run" T-hawk is looking to play out for a couple weeks?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Good to have you back, Kess.

Don't forget gang: regardless of whether the mini-run gets off the ground or not, don't forget to vote on Friday on whether to continue the hiatus for another week or not. No vote will equal a vote for continuing the hiatus... but the Friday after that I'll want everyone to chime in, even if it's just to say you're not ready to go on yet. I'll be gauging player interest through these votes (especially the second one, if we get to it)... if no one shows, then I'll assume that the run's dying.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 am

Gala wrote:
You up for the little "Mini Run" T-hawk is looking to play out for a couple weeks?

Sounds like it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 am

Well... this isn't good. No votes, whatsoever. I'd say that definitely means that we're extending the hiatus until this Friday. Between then and now, if you want to cast your vote, do so at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses OOC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next