Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeButterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Butterfly Kisses OOC

Go down 
+5
Ghostmaker
MisterBook
Jondera
Gala
T_Hawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

MisterBook wrote:
Ah, but the question remained; How were you intending to -move- a quarter million in medical supplies?

That can be pretty damn easy depending on the medical supplies in question. It's not just a matter of bandages, bottles of pills and so on. Tools, portable scanning equipment, cybernetic parts, bio-ware. Add in a few high price items and the ability to carry it all in is a rather simple matter. In either case I'm going to see about picking pu some basics to haul in for trade as far as my personal share goes. Gonna try to look over gear bit later tonight and see what I can work in.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Speaking of which btw...

Incase anyone hasn't worked it out yet it presently breaks down to 41666.66 split between each of us (250k split 6 ways)
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm

All this OOC talk of profit maximizing...

Just do what you're character would do. That's why I made the choice I did, and it's really the only thing that should motivate the character's actions...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I am looking at what my character would do. Which is precisely why I'm going to ask for the majority of my share to be in food rations, medical supplies, ammunition and one new gun (In this case a medium machinegun with a few extra externals so I actually have something to use with my heavy weapons skill) etc.

All stuff I could carry by and large. And secondly stuff that will hopefully help the group survive, as well as give us a few things to offer up in trade.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Auburn would do the same as Taurus, for much the same reasons. Cred is good to have when you're leaving Chi-Town, but inside, Tech and Med is the stuff of the streets... She can take her end-of-the-run payout in cred; but at the beginning, cash=tech+med.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:15 am

The 'water gun' your thinking of Ghost is actually a 'water cannon' if memory serves me correctly. Its vehicle mounted and requires a massive water reservoir or the like to hook up to. It's not something that's portable.

Off the top of my head I don't think there's anything else of the sort for Shadowrun though I could well be mistaken as I've never paid too much attention to the exotic weapons in SR beyond a few specifics.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses (OOC)   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:50 pm

A cannon lol Ok thanks for that kess i can move on now. thought of an alternative already but thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:08 am

RP the next 6 hours however you want, gang. I'm going to spend the next couple of days working through your lists.

Oh, and Ghost, the weapon you're thinking of is the Ares Super Squirt. Pg. 309 of the Core Rulebook.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses (OOC)   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks T-hawk its an honor to play under the shadow of such a big brain. Im going to add that to my list of last ditch effort items with at least two KE VI clips lata. oh im in ooc ill go do that lata.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to update, to give everyone a bit more time to RP the interval between the meet and arriving at the airfield.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses (OOC)   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:04 pm

just got my internet back ill post something tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm going to be offline until Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:50 am

I probably won't be able to post regularly over the weekend... But I should be able to post sporadically.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:09 am

Understood, Jondera, and thanks for the heads up. I'll do my best with Eva till you get back.

A note on Comm-links and AROs: Unless noted otherwise, I assume that you PANs are set to active. So be aware that unless you specifically state that you've changed your PAN setting, you'll be visible to anyone wearing a comm.

I should have asked for this at the beginning of the run, but... well, I can't think of everyone, neh? Wink
So, I'd like you all to describe what type of commlink you use. Is it hand-held, wrist-mounted, or a head-clip? It seems like a small thing, but it such information could make a big difference. Also, tell me what devices and gadgets (if any) you keep linked to it, including glasses or such.

Also, tell me how you tend to access it. Is it a model set up to be used with AR gloves, keyed instructions, or thought recognition?

Now, as for ARO's and typical street/matrix topography: I don't tend to describe the augmented reality around you all very much. Part of this is simply clutter; given the way the world works in the 2070's, just describing every ARO or blip advert in a scene would be a real hassle, as well as largely unimportant. So, I won't usually describe them unless I'm adding in flavor... unless it's something important, in which case it will most likely be hidden in said flavor Wink

Now, game notes: The SINs attached to your papers are fairly poor, being only Rating 2s. However, sending a Johnson your SIN (fake or real) is a major act of trust on your parts... so it'll be up to you to decide how your characters react to that option. But it shouldn't be an easy decision.

The mapsofts of Cermak are rating 5.

Now, here's a few shots of the interior of a C-130. Largely inconsequential, but I thought it would help you all visualize your ride.

Rear-view of the Cargo bay.
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 3541632765_9804f277f0

Another cargo bay shot.
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 Cargo_bay

An exterior shot.
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 C130_thumb01

How we're going to load the Panzerkampfjager.
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 Army-Stryker-Infantry-Carrier-Vehicle-is-driven-onto-a-C-5-Galaxy

How we'll unload the PkJ... sans the in-flight portion, that is.
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 C-130-18

And finally, this is where you'll be sitting for the journey. It's located just aft of the cockpit (that's where the door leads).
Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 89278990.tMngHsEv.DubaiAirshow2007152
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:14 am

Understood, Gala, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Butterflyi Kisses (OOC)   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:53 am

Ghost's com is a Hermes Icon run by an Iris Orb OS. It sits on his left for arm, has a key pad inter face. It is also set up to use with his AR Gloves. Has a sub-vocal mic, for stealth communication. It is hooked up to his smart items, and med kit of which the latter is worn on his right leg. An image link in his contact lenses provides visuals for the coms AR interface. And translates the coms data all wire less. he also brandishes in times of need a small fold up satellite link up set. Complete with mini dish. Ghosts clear rimless wireless glasses make up the rest of this ans amble.

it should be noted that Ghost normally keeps his pan in hidden mode. But will pull out of that mode from time to time. If he has too. It will be noted in text when he is not in hidden mode so the gm knows. Other wise it should be assumed he is in hidden. As he is always actively hiding from his enemy.

He accesses his com via AR unless there is cause for caution then he will use the key pad. He is quite agile and is adapt at both.

Edit: Final note Ghost is pron to playing surround music with his com. but if asked he will turn it off as i don't think i brought ear buds lol.

OOC: is that what you were looking for T?
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 am

I'm back.

Eva's Commlink is a Novatech Airwire comm with Iris Orb OS. It's a pocket version with a thumb joystick and finger buttons for manual input, and is configured to also take data from AR gloves or trodes, when Eva uses them. Primary data output is configured to go to Eva's contact lenses.

Eva habitually leaves her comm Open, broadcasting her fake ID, since a girl her age wouldn't have any real reason to go hidden. When actively on a run, she usually switches to hidden mode, unless she's trying to pass as a "normal" girl, in which case she switches back to Open.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 am

Good deal. I've got Ghost and Jondera, but I still need the rest of you to put your information up. MisterBook, I really like the in-game description you gave, but would also like it put here for ease-of-access.

Will most likely move the run forward tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

Commlink: Transys Avalon

It is a pocket version, with a joystick and buttons. Auburn is intending, some day, to come up with the dough to upgrade her inputs and outputs a bit to allow for AR Gloves and Trodes. However, at the moment, the only direct input/output is to her headset with an earbud, speakerphone, and a mic. Auburn usually broadcasts in Open. She will switch to hidden when she is doing "sensitive" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Vanessa's commlink is an internal one, an MCT model. The employee tracking and recovery software has been deactivated by her hacker contact, so it's safe for her to keep using it. However, the technomancer scare in Geneva means that she's hesitant to use her head device, in case she should be accused of being a technomancer, and she hasn't had time to get an external one yet. Since it's internally connected it uses the DNI, connecting directly with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Taurus typically keeps his skin linked Transys Avalon Comlink near his lower back. Typically standard model otherwise save for the skin link plug in letting him run DNI to his other implants (Cybereyes/ears/Jack). He has a pair of AR gloves he can use in times when he cant maintain a solid DNI and has to physically jack into the comlink. The comlink itself is paired up with a subvocal microphone and typically in all his dress a Skinweb array.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm going to wait till tomorrow evening to update, however if anyone wants to RP/plan the mission, I'll hold off for you guys.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 am

Alright gang: Past the airport, ya'll are officially in the driver's seat. Tell me where we're going Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am

T_Hawk wrote:
Alright gang: Past the airport, ya'll are officially in the driver's seat. Tell me where we're going Wink

Well my part of the plan is to hook up with the Black Star, drop off the supplies I brought back for em (Along with the other stuff I was to bring back to them) and then see bout negociating for a safe house to use out in the CZ where we need to do the job itself (or at least start searching).

Since I figure we'll need some place safe to sleep at night where the bugs, mutants, and bandits cant just easily walk right on in and geek us in our sleep.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm

I won't always reply to activities going on in-game on the official thread - some information I give out through PMs, so that a player may determine for themselves how to react to it. I do this because sometimes information a player receives may be the sort that he or she doesn't want to share with others. Sometimes it's information that the player has access to, but no one else would: For example, a perception test which clues them to a baddie laying in wait. If i were to post the results of this test on the thread, the metagame temptation raises to a pretty dangerous level... even if a player has the sort of integrity not to act on that information, it can still effect the way players act.

The gist of all this is, if you're waiting on me to respond to something in-game before you take an action, you should probably PM me and ask me if I intend to do so... or you might end up waiting a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses OOC   Butterfly Kisses OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next