Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 30 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+14
Kouryuu.LV
Larzarus
Sly Hound
johnnytenpins
outpost_2
Line
Gala
taniwhaiti
FireSeraph
wngd_phantom
Kesslan
Ghostmaker
Mirikon
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time for Secrets - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm

"Coming from the South West. Coming in on a surface "small - craft," and coming fast. At least 70 knots per hour, perhaps more. I don't clear resolution yet, they're bouncing beneath the waves too much for my sensors. They are about 1 mile out." Eleanor's voice came out over the speakers. The "danger" note was no longer in her voice. Despite the multitonality that her voice took on, she sounded strangely monotonous, if there was any way the two could coexist. It was as though she were solely focused on data processing, and outputting only the bare minimum to keep the team informed.

"Got it." Ashe said, nodding to Kesslan. She turned toward where the other mages were squabbling about something or other and took off toward them.
"Ok, I only have one offensive spell, plus spirits. It's not hard for me to tell that I've got the largest Magic Capacity in this small group, so what I'll do is work with Jack as a back-up. Specter, come over here quick, we only have about 60 seconds.
"Viking, what offensive spells do you have? And which attack spirits do you use?"
Ashe said, waving Specter over while looking at Viking. She presumably had already asked the same questions of Caper and Jack. A reasonable assumption, since they had been on the Island already when Viking and Specter had arrived.

As Ashe was asking her question to Viking, a spirit popped in to existence right next to Viking.
>>What can I do for you, Master?<<
The question intruded in to Viking's mind, crowding Ashe's previous question with it's own magical urgency.

@Darkon:
You fly out over the Island, immediately after Eleanor gives you a direction, heading out in search of danger. As the Island drops away beneath you, and the pall of Life engulfs the individual signatures of your colleages, you spot a fast-moving group of signatures approaching from the South West, just as Eleanor had said. They were moving too fast for you to study clearly, but you were able to easily identify 2 spirits "tagging along" with the boat. There did not seem to be any magically active metahumans on board. And there were 7 other living beings (you were having trouble identifying them as metahuman or not, since they were moving too fast) beings on the boat, which meant 9 total, including the spirits.
It was lucky you were up high, as that gave you time to return to your body before the boat would arrive. Though not much.
- This cost you 20 seconds, in game.

"Specter?" Ashe said, looking over toward the jet when she didn't hear a response or motion.
"Oh, right... She'll be with us in a moment." Ashe said, turning her gaze back to Viking with some patience in her eyes. She knew what he was doing too, and would wait while he settled his Spirit, and could respond to her.
"Jack, Caper, please summon your battle spirits as well?" She said, keeping her eyes on Viking. She was watching with the professional curiosity that would be expected of a well seasoned Magician, watching to see how well another Magician does his work.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Gala wrote:

"Viking, what offensive spells do you have? And which attack spirits do you use?"
Ashe said, waving Specter over while looking at Viking. She presumably had already asked the same questions of Caper and Jack. A reasonable assumption, since they had been on the Island already when Viking and Specter had arrived.

As Ashe was asking her question to Viking, a spirit popped in to existence right next to Viking.
>>What can I do for you, Master?<<
The question intruded in to Viking's mind, crowding Ashe's previous question with it's own magical urgency.

"Specter?" Ashe said, looking over toward the jet when she didn't hear a response or motion.
"Oh, right... She'll be with us in a moment." Ashe said, turning her gaze back to Viking with some patience in her eyes. She knew what he was doing too, and would wait while he settled his Spirit, and could respond to her.
"Jack, Caper, please summon your battle spirits as well?" She said, keeping her eyes on Viking. She was watching with the professional curiosity that would be expected of a well seasoned Magician, watching to see how well another Magician does his work.

"There is a group coming to harm us, my Beloved Valkyrie. I do not know who they are or what they want, so for now i just ask you to be near me and wait for my time in need will come and you will be my only hope my Valkyrie." Viking witnessed how his spirit returned to his plane to wait for his call. Then turned to Ashe. "My spells are strong but i lack i the offensive department,, i have only stunbolt. But i am very well versed in Counterspellig so i hope to be of use i this department."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 am

A few moments later, the Jeep roars to life, Sam revving the engine to accelerate the start-up, and immediately pulls out of the slightly forested spot that it was sitting in. He keeps the RPMs high, churning a dark mixture of dirt, sand, and small stones in to the air as he pulls around the back side of the Jet, pulling up next to Kesslan, who has Sieg and LT standing by his side at this point. LT is panting, recovering from the dash he made from the woods, where he was doing something or other to pass the time. Sieg is standing calmly waiting.

"Ok, good. Counterspelling is important. I am moderately good at that, but it will definitely help to have some assistance. Specter? Are you with us yet?" Ashe asked, raising her voice to see if Specter had come back to her body yet. She looked over toward the Jet to see the Jeep pulling up and Kesslan, LT, and Sieg climbing in.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

She jumped up, rummaging in her backpack for her optic binoculars. Vision enhancement would be useful.

Gala wrote:
"Ok, good. Counterspelling is important. I am moderately good at that, but it will definitely help to have some assistance. Specter? Are you with us yet?"

Quickly, but deliberately clearly, Specter replied to Ashe: “Yes I am. On the distance I only can use a manaball to do damage. I could try to influence the pilot, given I can see him. Or summon a spirit to attack. I can help with counterspelling too.”

The albino elf took the stand she learned from her carromelleg teacher and breathed slowly, focussing her mind despite the excitement. “Just tell me what you need.” She said added, ready for anything. Through the binoculars, she searched for the boat.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:15 pm

"Ooh, Manaball can be quite useful against small groups. Between my Lightning Bolt and your Manaball, we should at least be able to make sure that there is no "Ranged Support" left in the boat. That will mean that whoever, and whatever, wants to come ashore, they're doing it without backup..." Ashe said, keying in her Commlink so that Kesslan would hear her comment over the Team-Line. He needed to know at least that much. Ashe looked a little pleased to hear what Specter had said.
"We're going to have our work cut out for us, either way. But this may help to mitigate some, if not a significant portion of their planning.
"Specter, did you see anything worth noting on the Boat while you were scouting?"
Ashe asked, clearly not having had a chance to go look herself.
Just then, the Jeep, having fully loaded up it's riders, took off, leaving a freshly turned earth smell in the air behind it. Sam drove a little more carefully, knowing that shooting stones out behind him may be dangerous for his teammates, but was still accelerating at near his capacity when he disappeared behind some trees headed at an angle toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm

“There are seven life forms in the boat, two spirits accompany it. I couldn’t make out more than that, sorry.” She looked after the jeep. “We should approach the beach, but stay out of sight. It would give us an advantage.”

Keeping the binoculars in her hand, Specter already started jogging towards the beach in a brisk pace. But deliberately not running as she didn’t want to exhaust herself. She would walk until she gets to a point where she could see the beach without being seen from the water. Oh the thrill of the hunt. I feel so alive.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 pm

"I agree; let's go!" Ashe said, starting to jog behind Specter, keeping pace easily. Ashe waved for the rest of the group to follow.

In a short time (less than 30 seconds), with Specter leading by a few strides, the group approached the edge of the beach, with scrub brush and small tree cover to their left. Kesslan and the Jeep could be heard pulling up to the beach far to the right, across the open space and likely hidden behind tree cover as well.

Ok, there's about 15 seconds left. That's approximately 2 full Combat Rounds of preparation. So last notes!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 am

Gazing through her binoculars, the boat appeared in her vision as a quickly growing speck of dark on the sun reflecting water. She was glad she had the binoculars fitted with flash compensation or she wouldn’t have been able to see anything. She laid on the sand, behind a tiny dune, good cover for her. “Viking and the other two can have their spirits handle the two spirits out there. I will try to incapacitate the humans.” With that, Specter reached deep into the mana, drawing raw energy and focussing it in one small ball, pressing it together, tighter and tighter. The energy felt like a spiked ball, squirming to be released. But she pressed it tighter yet. “I give you the honour to give the fire command,” Specter pressed through her teeth, concentrating hard.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Kesslan
The Jeep whips around the final turn in the woods, crashing through branches, underbrush, and some small trees, and comes flying on to the beach at last. The wheels spen wildly, throwing up a wide tail of sand in to the air as Sam managed the machine, quite nicely, from heading directly in to the ocean, to a parallel course, just slight past the curve of the beach from "view," as defined by where the boat was supposedly coming in.
"Eleanor has been giving me heads, thankfully. We'll park just up ahead and get out!" Sam shouted over the whining of the engine as the wheels finally found purchase, and the Jeep lurched forward in a steep acceleration. Everyone was immediately pinned back in their seats, by now a familiar feeling. The purpose of this ride was most certainly not comfort, though it had been quite impressive.
Moments later, the Jeep skidded to a halt, the left hand side actually impacting, ever so slightly, the underbrush and trees in the forest. Sam stood up and vaulted forward, landing both feet on the hood as he hurried forward toward where they would be able to see "around" the beach to the incoming boat. There wasn't much time now, and Sam was getting in to position. LT, Kesslan, and Griefer all followed suit, quickly, carrying their "heavy weaponry" in preparation.

Magic Team
Ashe stood just behind Specter, peering through the same space in the branches and leaves that Specter was looking through. The view from here was nearly unobstructed in terms of the "approach" to the beach, and would provide a good starting place if the combat actually arrived at the beach.
"Ok, thank you Specter. Stand by." Ashe said, not changing her focus. She then flickered her fingers a bit, a gesture likely no one noticed, and opened her Commlink for communcation.
"We're in position, and ready to attack. On your word Kesslan." Ashe said in to her open line.
"I'll be leaving my line open from now on." She followed up with immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Kesslan was out and bounding almost as soon as the jeep stopped, the giant anti material rifle in tow by it's carry handle and his pouches stuffed with a few spare magazines. He didn't expect to need many rounds, if you did with a sniper rifle like this, you were doing it wrong. That, or you should consider paying some one to make an air strike instead. "Fan out." Kesslan ordered, possibly unnecessarily but it was said none the less, many of these people he'd never worked with before now after all and he didn't want to risk anything taking out more than one of them. He boldly crashed through the brush until he started to near the edge of the vegetation and then slowed and dropped down lower in order to at least keep his presence hidden while still retaining a good view. He didn't bother messaging the others however, he trusted everyone enough to do their jobs as needed. Besides, he wasn't even entirely sure what they were up against just yet. Not exactly.

Infiltration: 6 Hits
Perception: 1 Hit

He slinked into position and flipped up the bi-pod of his rifle into place before snaking it ahead of himself and settling down into position. 'Hold fire until I give the clear.' he sent out over the comlinks. What he saw through the scope in the end would decide what his next course of action would be. If they were visibly armed in anyway, well.. the boat would likely soon be turned into swiss cheese. Otherwise, despite a degree of instinct to simply kill, he decided disabling the boat would be the best thing. He'd already learned metas got really upset when you killed people.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:41 am

Alexia, having gotten in this situation finds herself thinking back on what lead to her current predicament. First she was back at her pad in Seattle when she got a message from which a job was offered to her for her skills. She had accepted it only because it seamed interesting, as the money though significant really didn't mean anything to her. As long as it held her interest she didn't care if she was paid or not. However people would get mad if she didn't have money as she had found out before. So she accepted the job and it had paid for her fare to japan, one of the main reasons she accepted it was that she liked japan. It being the birthplace of the particular mythology which she loved so much, she found that reason enough to accept and didn't even bother to find out more about it but go on a whim.

The flight was uneventful and she landed in a city just outside of Neo-Tokyo, she stood outside for several minutes waiting for the person to pick her up came. However this is where the problems started. Because she didn't bother to read further into the message before she accepted the job she didn't know the name or description of who it was that was supposed to retrieve her. a nondescript black car pulled up and an individual rolled down the window a crack then called her by name "Miss, Kitsune i presume?" she looked at the individual "Iv'e been requested to come get you." Now Alexia being as intelligent as she is should have known something was amiss, however her eagerness played to her disadvantage in this situation. without asking questions she got into the vehicle and the moment she closed the door a black hood was thrown over her head and a gag which was sewn into the hood was forced into her mouth.

As she felt the vehicle move forward the individuals in the vehicle began to tie her up. once she was secured she heard them beginning to talk. "Wow boss i didn't think it would be this easy. this broad must be as dumb as she looks." Now Alexia typically resents being called dumb as she is rather inelegant for her kind and according to most of the metahumans levels of inelegance she is also exceeding them as well in that aspect. However as much as she wanted to get mad at these captors she had no one but herself to blame at this point because she knew better. This wasn't the first time she let her excitement cloud her judgement and get her into predicaments. But she always managed to find a way out of them, this would be no different she just had to find the way out.

The escape plan however could never be utilized. she was always being watched. Obviously these would-be captors didn't have the means right now or the knowledge that she was as they call it 'magical'. because the hood wasn't warded against her seeing the astral, she knew that there was always at least one guard on her at all times. once the car stopped she heard the tell tail sound of waves and she knew she was near the ocean. probably at some docks by the ambient sounds of the environment. from here she was transported into a warehouse and immediately she heard someone shout " YOU IDIOTS! You USED THE WRONG ONE, SHE CAN SEE STILL!!" her captors auras turned to the slight shade of yellow signifying there confusion at the exclamation "What do you mean boss her head is covered u.." "No you twats, she can still see the astral. I told you about her before you left and yet you still manage to screw that part up. But at least you captured her despite your mental lacking, in fact i'm amazed you accomplished that much." "Wasn't hard boss, she just got into the vehicle when we told her that we cam to pick her up." there was a slight pause as they placed another object over her head which blocked out the astral and all the sounds around her so she couldn't hear the response of the man besides muffled sounds.

after a few hours she was picked up and taken somewhere else and tossed on the ground, the floor she was on bobbed slightly so she assumed she had been moved to a boat, it was then that she started to dread the situation as she knew her chances of escape were slowly dwindling to nothing. in fact all she could do was pray for a miracle. the muffled sounds grew a slight bit louder and then the boat lurched forward and a new journey began to which she didnt know the end of but all the while was trying to plan an escape from her current predicament.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

We will be returning to the "Reguar" game thread again.

There was some moaning, and an occasional *hiss* and *crackle* from the boat, but for the most part, there was a relative silence as soon as LT and Greifer realized that their shooting was not being met with any resistence. They had ended the battle with a bang, or several, and there was no longer anyone standing against them.

Go ahead and resume regular posting! My apologies for the delay in the GM post last week - it seems like that was normal here though.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 am

LT and Greifer immediately check in. "No damage. Moving in on the boat now." LT says, while Greifer follows with "I got LT's 6; the "Package" was set down not far from me; she looks unharmed at the moment." Clearly Greifer was referring to Alexia, having been set down not far from the boat, but behind a bit of cover and free from potential gunfire. LT and Greifer moved forward quickly and efficiently, covering the ground between them and the boat without delay.
"2 Alive, one of 'em close to death. All others dead." LT reports as he gains the boat and climbs up and over the side of the boat. Greifer, once he is sure LT is safe enough, quickly follows suit. LT and Greifer then hop down in to the passenger area of the boat, finally giving some semblance of a feel for the dimensions of the thing. The walls of the boat came clear up to LT's shoulders, which would have given easy cover to anyone crouching. Except that the boat was tipped to the side, and provided nearly no cover from the magical team.
A few moments pass before Greifer adds his "2 cents". "We got lucky," He says, spending a few moments examining the electronics and mechanics of the boat. "They could have used Targetting on the guns." Greifer finished, giving both a stunning negative statement for the team which had attacked, and a stark and decisive "alternate" future for the Island Defenders. If Targetting had been used, the battle likely would have gone very differently. Particularly with Enealor's statement that the "hostage" was not to be harmed.

Ashe
The white Orb hummed, almost covering her entire body. It was the "Almost" part that was important, though, to Viking, who couldn't tell much from the state of her feet in the physical world, but when he reviewed the bits of her aura that were visible in the Astral, he could clearly see her. While he was distracted with other efforts, he could see well enough that she was still alive, though gravely injured. It was difficult to tell, for him at the moment, whether her injuries were life threatening (i.e. she is bleeding out) or if she was just in a near-death stage. Either way, Ashe was not well. And the Orb, if it ever helped, was not helping now.

"Uhg. Ok, I can speak now." Eleanor's voice finally comes over the commlinks. Her absense was most definitely noticed.
"Alexia is a new recruit. She was supposed to have joined the rest of this small group in their "Auditions" with you, Kesslan, and you, Ashe. But she was... unavoidably detained. We now know why." Eleanor said by way of explanation.
"And, by the way, this attack was coordinated, though amateur. I was being bombarded by a well considered, but poorly executed Cyber attack while this was happenning." She added, giving the group a bit of a hint that this was not a happenstance - rather that they were targetted. But this time their opponents sent Goons to do their bidding, rather than hiring professionals.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 am

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
Viking - {Health: 0 / 10P and 5 / 11S damage, NO Wound penalty, -1 Stun penalty} | {Edge left: 4/ 5} {Defense: 3; Initiative: 6(Cool; IP's: 1(3)} | {Ballistic Armor: 6(9); Impact Armor: 6(9) |
Valkyrie - {Health: 2 / 10P and 0 / 10S damage, NO Wound penalty, NO Stun penalty} | -4 sustaining spells (improved invisibility F5 and Reflexes F4)

Seeing as the Spirit is No Help and Ashe is near death, Viking decides to do what he can to help Ashe. As the Radio Delivers the End of the battle, Viking drops the spells he was sustaining and Just as Valkyrie returns to his side He touches Ashes Feet to preform a Healing spell. "Ashe is Gravely wounded, Gone try to heal her wish me luck."
Healing spell wrote:

Magig(5)+Spellcasting(5)+SpellcastingFoci(3)-StunDamageMod(1)->12D6 ->A Time for Secrets - Page 30 Embed?1028615

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 pm

When Specter was sure, the fight was over, she thanked the Spirit of Beast in her mind. ’Thank you, brave warrior. You have done well and defended the island. Now please go back to your home and rest.’ She could feel the spirit bow in front of her and then disappear into the depths of astral. She turned and looked at the hostage who had lain next to her. Gently she asked: “Are you ok?” And then again in japanese: "O genki desu ka?" With that, she took a good look of her in the astral, examining her thoroughly.

Intuition3 and Assensing4=7d: 2 Successes, see below.

Last edited by Darkon on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 pm

The member 'Darkon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-6 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-4 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-2 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 am

The beast looked curiously at Specter as she spoke to him. Realizing that her words were not meant as commands, and therefore didn't carry the weight of her magic behind them, the beast seemed to lose interest, and started to gaze about, perhaps in interest of the surroundings, or perhaps in disinterest of the situation.
Specter's review of the Beast's Aura revealed slight damage taken, but not likely to be of much affect. It would likely heal itself within a day once it has been returned to it's native plane.

Ashe
Ashe sits up suddenly, gasping deeply. She waves her hand slightly, and the bright glowing Orb floats off to her left, no longer covering her body. Now that she is clearly visible, she is an uncomfortable sight to behold: She has several bullet holes in her torso, each of which has a red stain of blood around it. Strangely, in addition, there are tens of rounds of bullets that fall off of her as she sits up, almost as if they had impacted a bullet-proof vest, or something similar, before hitting her. Of course, that wasn't the case. But the small collection of bullets that was laying on her chest previously was now collected in her lap in a pile.
"Wha- Ugh..." She started to say something before grabbing her head and leaning back against a small tree.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 pm

"If we have any medics, please attend to Ashe and then the survivors. I need them alive for interrogation." Kesslan responded over the comlink, starting off with a stream of instructions even as he began to head towards not Ashe, but the boat. "Elanore, could you please get our recon drones up and in the air watching for any other potential incoming threats while we clean up here?" even as he spoke he slowed to a stop without reaching the boat. This whole thing him an additional favour of giving him something he needed to help keep the cover intact. Time. He owed John James a security plan, and intended to deliver as soon as he could but clearly there were more pressing matters. Still, a quick note sent via his comlink could do wonders.

<<To: John James>>
Greetings Mr. James,

I'm Felix Black, we spoke earlier about a security plan for your parking lot. Unfortunately one of our other clients has just had a rather serious armed intrusion into one of their facilities and is requiring our services immediately. As a result we may need some additional time to provide you with the security plan we discussed earlier. I will personally keep you updated on the matter if we need to reschedule our appointment as a result of this incident, but we will do our best to render the services we discussed as per the agreed upon time line. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

Felix Black.
<<End Message>>

He didn't actually send the message as it was however, he instead forwarded it on to Elanor "Elanor, I hate to pile so much on your plate but once you have a moment could you please format the message I just sent you according to what ever official message template you came up with and send it from our front company address to Mr. James?"

With that he was on the move yet again. So much to do, so little time to do it in and he realized now just how disorganized in many ways this little outfit was at the moment. Clearly that was something that had to change, and fast while they still had time. Still, he had to take it one thing at a time, and fortunately there were plenty of others to lend a much needed hand. "To the rest of you, secure the area, help with the wounded and lets gather up what ever intel we can while we still have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Specter nodded as she heard Kesslans commands. Specter here, I'm ok. But the new guest seems hurt. I'll try to take care of it. Softly, to calm down the girl, she said: "I will call a friend who will be able to help you." She smiles to emphasize her good intentions. I wonder how she ended up in this mess. But then again, there's still a bounty on shifters in some places, she thought before taking a deliberate deep breath to quiet her mind.

She reached out into the mana, so wonderfully rich and alive on this rather natural island. But as natural as it was, it had been touched by humans. And thus, human spirits could be found here. 'I need your help. People are in pain.' The mental call spreading out, beckoning, summoning.

(Summoning a spirit of Man, force 5. Magic5 +Conjuring(group)4 -stun2=7d 2successes)

(Resistance of spirit of Man force5= 5d 1 success)

(Drain against successes of spirit of Man. Threshold is the spirits successes =1. cha6 +Will5=11 no drain)

The spirit arrived hesitantly. But it would do her bidding, Specter knew. 'Please heal this girl. She is wounded.'
She could see the spirit hovering a few inches above the sand, looking down at the shifter girl. It looked like a US GI. Complete with khaki uniform and a red cross arm patch. The spirit knelt down to inspect the wound. And then worked its magic.

Last edited by Darkon on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm

The member 'Darkon' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :
A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-2 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-2 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-4

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-2 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-6 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-4

--------------------------------

#3 'D6' :
A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-5 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-4 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-4 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-3 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-2 A Time for Secrets - Page 30 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Alexia finally able to see again looked over to specter, I'm fine I'm Fine, really she got up and inspected herself, she pulled her tail out and around to inspect it then tisked as she reached into a small back to pull out a brush and started brushing it. Her tail was as white as snow and her irises pink. Wearing a white jacket that cut off just above the knees, it looked more like it could be a buttoned down dress than an actual jacket her legs that were showing, it was hard to tell weather she was wearing pure white stockings or pants, perhaps it was her actual skin as her face and hair were almost as white as her clothes. It was obvious to anyone glancing at her that she was albino, appearing to be in her late teens or early twenties.

after a few minutes of brushing her tail she looked back at specter, she didn't even seem to notice the spirit or she just didn't care to much. There's no reason to fuss over me so much. Really I've been in worse scrapes before, ... albeit like in this case my own doing but somehow or another I've always managed to get out of them. By the way you can Call me Alexia or Moi Voss, i should tell you one day how i got the ... or rather how i chose the name. But look at me rambling on like the old woman i am, Really there is stuff to be done and that's why i'm here, to take care of the security of this place. Now who am i supposed to be talking to? as she ends her long winded speech she starts looking around for the notable people. Oh, it will be a pleasure working with you im sure. she held out her hand to specter with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 am

"Ugh... Oh, god, that was painful." Ashe muttered, accepting Viking's proffered hand and letting him help her to her feet. As soon as she was standing, she had to put her hand back out again and grip the trunk of the tree, and Viking's hand, tightly, while the world swirled about her. One of her knees bent, dangerously threatening her with the ground, but she managed to hang on, barely, to her standing position. Once she had her balance, more or less, regained, Ashe again reached her hands up to her head, cupping the crown of her head lovingly and carefully. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising if she were to have taken some Drain before the bullets started flying, so her headache was understandable.
"Sure Kesslan, I'll have that taken care of shortly. Though the drones may take a bit longer - Driver is still tinkering with them. In the mean time, I want to make sure that Alexia is feeling as welcome as possible. She's the Security Expert that you asked me to find, and will likely find several things in common with you. I think you'll get along with her famously." Eleanor replied to Kesslan as Ashe was gaining her balance.
"Umm... So what happened?" Ashe asked on the still-open commlink, starting to look around the area.
"Stay where you are Ashe, I'm sending the Autodoc over to you." Eleanor replied on the comm, not commenting on the current situation. Eleanor, as always, was on top of the situation, and had responded as soon as she knew the situation.
"Uh, ok." Ashe replied. Despite that, Ashe stayed up, surveying the cluttered debris about her and starting to form an understanding of how the battle had gone. Ashe's face showed the concentration she must have been putting in to dealing with the pain, and presently she had to reach out again to the tree to steady her balance once more. This time, she held on even after she was comfortable with standing.
The leaves and sticks of tree branches that littered the ground about them were a clear indication of ample gunfire coursing through the area. There were broken branches hanging down as if a powerful storm had swept through the island. In addition, there was extra dirt and sand littered about, the result of the impact the boat had had with the beach, throwing sand high and wide in it's wake. Surprisingly, there was none of the synthetic materials from the boat. If it was further damaged by the impact, there was no evidence in the sparse wood that Ashe and Viking were standing in.

"Hi Alexia, it is a pleasure to meet you, finally. You may call me Eleanor." Eleanor said, projecting her distinct multitonal voice from Specter's commlink. While Alexia wouldn't have any reason to know Eleanor's name, her voice was most certainly recognizable.
"Oh, uh, and I apologize for the intrusion, Specter." She said quickly, making sure that Specter was comfortable with her using the commlink. Although, honestly, it probably wouldn't have mattered either way. Eleanor moved about amongst their commlinks like a fish in a stream, and her current location depended more on convenience than anything else. Likely Specter would soon become just as comfortable with that as everyone else was - if she wasn't already.
"I would offer to shake your hand, as I understand that's what you fleshies do, but I don't have hands. In either case, that gentleman over there is currently the tactical leader of the group. You may call him Kesslan. We will introduce you to the rest of the team as they filter in." Eleanor said, using the holoprojector from Specter's commlink to generate a bright arrow pointing toward Kesslan. Simultaneously, she caused Kesslan's public-link's holoprojector to produce a bright outline about him, highlighting him clearly for Alexia to see. While the effects were simple enough to conceptualize, they were actually incredibly complex to create, and Eleanor was silent for the next few moments while she concentrated on her tasks.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 am

"That's the security expert?" Kesslan asked a little surprised as he continued towards the boat. "I think, you and I need to have a talk about that in the very near future Eleanor." Kesslan's tone sounded slightly.. put off though he gave no indication at the moment as to why. Right now he just simply had more important things to worry about than this latest addition to the team, but that was now yet one more thing he would have to deal with. As he reached the boat he took a few moments to quietly survey the scene. In part he wanted a sense for his own handiwork, though most of what he was looking for was an assessment of what sort of people had been sent to them, and an actually in person, up close look at the scant survivors that had been left.

(Perception rolls to come. Had to go before I had a chance to set them up)
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

The spell left Only the dry shell of Viking, he could collapse any moment, but he would never allow it to happen, not in front of his new team, not in front of Ashe.

When Ashe came to herself and tried to get up Viking even went as far as to give her his hand to help up, just to rue his decision a moment later, even thou it was nice to have such a gorgeous women leaning on you for support, Viking was nowhere close to his bets form, the headache alone would be strong enough to kill a troll, but this weight on his side was a additionally pushing him down to his knees, that is if he would feel them, they were just like jelly, almost non-existent. But that did not bring him to despair, he even was willing to start a conversation "How do you feel Boss?"

Valkyrie still standing next to Viking and Ashe Reported "all known sources that might harm you are either Killed or just about dead, but there might be a source we are unaware of, as the air spirits got help from a spell, so I think you might still be in danger, Honey."
Viking - "Could you assense it's signature and find the caster?"
Valkyrie - "I can try."
Viking - "Be so kind, Luv"
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 am

"Nice to meet you Alexia." the albino elf girl took the hand of the albino shifter. "You can call me Specter." The spirit Specter had summoned only moments ago 'stood up' and looked at Specter with a somewhat annoyed expression. 'You call me for that? Less than a flesh wound.'

He slapped the back of the elf girls head and turned around, only then he seemed to notice Ashe. 'Now for her you could have called me. That would at least be worth the troubles.' Likewise annoyed at the spirits insolent behaviour, Specter rubbed her already aching head. Her cheeks blushed in embarraseement and anger, which was rather spectacular given her pale skin. Grumbling, she turned her head into the direction the spirit indicated. Oh my. He is right, she thought, seeing Ashe. And the fact the spirit was right annoyed her even more.

When Eleanor unexpectedly started to speak through her comlink she was startled at first. But then she couldn't help but laugh. Her annoyance gone in a second. She concentrated and sent to the spirit: 'If you could not heal this girl, then could you please instead take care of the other one? You are right, she is in a worse shape. But I had not noticed it in time.' She tried to colour her thoughts in the feeling of concern she had for Ashe. She was pleading the spirit to help, not in any way using force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next