Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeCharacter Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Id say so. Where are we points wise?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 pm

From what i've gathered we are here, but i'd like one last change, which i will explain afterwards:

Toshiro Shadow
Metatype : Human
Adept

Attributes
Body: 4
Agility: 5 (6)
Reaction: 5 (6)
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Intuition: 4
Logic: 3
Willpower: 2

Edge: 2
Magic: 5
Initiative: 10
Essence: 6

Active Skills
Disguise : 3
Inflitration : 3
Palming : 3
Shadowing : 3
Blades (Swords) : 5 (7)
Dodge (melee) : 4 (6)
Pistols (Semi-Automatics) : 5 (7)
Unarmed Combat (martial arts) : 1 (3)
Perception : 3
Etiquette (Corporate) : 2 (4)
Pilot Ground Craft (Bike) : 1 (3)

Knowledge Skills (13 of 21 free BP)
Corp. Security Tactics: 3
Sec. Procedures: 3
Magic Background: 2
Safe Houses: 1
Poisons: 1
Ares Macrotechnology: 3

Qualities
Positive
Adept (5bp)
Ambidextrous (5bp)
martial arts (Ninjutsu 5bp)
martial arts (Fire Fight 15bp)
martial arts (Krav Maga 5bp)
Negative
Addiction, moderate (-10)
Allergy unc/mod (-10)
Sensitive System (-15)

Weapons
Katana
+personalized Grip
Ares Predator IV (if you want a nickname, now is the time to pick one)
+customized bayonet mount (takes one extra slot than normal)
+personalized Grip
+Melee Hardening
Hidden Gun Arm Slide
Silencer
350x + additional clip
12x EX-Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
10x Spare Clips

Armors
Securetech PPP leg and arm casings
Securetech PPP vitals protector plate
Lined Coat

Vehicles
Harley Scorpion

Commlinks
Subvocal Microphone
Commlink : Novatech Airware

Equipments
Fake License (Rating 4)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
DocWagon Contract (Gold - per Year)
Glasses
+Smartlink
+Thermographic Vision
+Image Link
+Flare Compensation
Earbud
+ Audio Enhancement (Rating 2)
+ Spatial Recognizer

Powers
Improved Reflexes (level 1)
Improved Physical Attribute (level 1)
Mystic Armor (level 2)
Counterstrike (Level 1)
Combat Sense (Level 1)

Special Skills and Abilities.

• Reduce ranged combat "Attacker in Melee combat" mod by 3 total(2 firefight, 1 krav maga) (thus able to use your gun freely while in melee combat)

• +1 on Melee Dodge (Not block or parry) (thus offsetting the specialization on dodge somewhat)

• +1 to infiltration tests

Maneuvers: (12bp)
  • Iaijutsu: May make a quick-draw test (weapon skill + reaction threshold 3) to draw any weapon with a reach of 1 or less

• Set-up: May make an attack test to deal no damage but to add her net hits to the next following attack; may be used with finishing move.

• Finishing Move: A character with this maneuver may follow up a succesful attack, whether it deals damage or not, immediately with a move designed to take out the enemy. this allows the character to make an immediate follow-up melee attack in the same action phase. Finishing move counts as an interrupt action and uses up the characters next available action.

• Two-weapon Style: A character must be wielding two melee weapons with a reach of 0-1. The character may choose to apply the full defense option using only one of these weapons, attacking with the other weapon as normal, (we compensated for the off-hand modifier with ambidexterity.)

• Multi-Strike: A chacter gets +1 dice pool modifier to the total dice pool (pre-split) to attack multiple enemies in the same action

• Riposte: A character who successfully parries or blocks a melee combat attack may make an immediate attack on her attack, if its their action phase or not, uses next available action and can sacrifice actions into following combat turns.

Contacts
Tanaka, Akira (Ares Corporate Johnson) (L:2 C:3)
Black market armorer (L:2 C:2)

Okay: i sacrificed some unarmed combat, (but reamped it with a spec.), but for good reason. i amped up blades by one so we won't sacrifice anything when we attack multiple targets (5 dice with either the gun or sword). I also added the Motorcycle, yes its common for a chopper, but hey it beats walking. also i added a black market armorer, someone that knows how to fix up your equipment and get you whatever you need, even if it isn't exactly street legal, and i also added riposte to our list of maneuvers (making 6 of them). Unless you to have more to add or change, besides rounding out and finishing the knowledge skills, which Wreck is much better at than i am, and adding a background story. John "Toshiro" Caid is done.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Only one problem, we can't have three skills at 5. Only two.

With all the extra points we get from the decrease of Unarmed Combat, we can easily afford the Harley vs the Mirage I gave him originally. I mostly picked it for the cheapness.

Even after calculating the new Contact and the 12BPs worth of Maneuvers.... we come to.... 395BP. We've got 5BP left!! I say pump a skill, or buy two specializations; and put that left over point into one of the contacts... let's face it, a Mr. Johnson with only a contact 3? He's not a good friend now is he? Smile
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 pm

ive got an idea, because dodging islinked so closley to attacking, how about we drop dodge down to a four then specialize it in melee, since the attacks linked to our massive combos of unholiness are melee attacks anyways, this would give us 5 dodge at ranged, and 8 dodge in melee, this way us not getting hit is more of a sure thing, and we get two more points out of it.

so weve got:

• johnson at 2/4
  • increase a few skills, etc.

Show me what you've got Wreck.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Take a look at Watchful Guard:
Reduce the penalty for "defender has already defended" by 1. ... You may defend against 2 attacks without penalty.
Since Toshiro is so defensively minded now, this might be worth spending 2 BP on.

Jumping Tanaka up to C3:L2 will use up 2 Bp, or C3:L3 will go to 3.

Would it be better to specialize Dodge again instead of either of these, or to bump up a different skill? At this point, increasing his defense with either the skill or with the maneuver seems like hitting a dead horse; he's already a monster there. Still, every little bit might help in a bad situation.

Let's see, a nickname for the ares preds.... how about kataki and kesshin.

The Bayonets for the guns will cost NY 80 right, so that won't hurt on on points. But what about holster or arm-springs for them? Is a set needed to keep them where they can be combat accessible?

Hmm. Any ideas on what to put the knowledge points into? I think he's got what he'll need to pull off his jobs. Any others I could think to add would be "flavor." Corp politics, Japanese/American culture, etc.

Oh, is that figuring in his Language skills? He's English:N and Japanese: 4
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:50 pm

i'll look into Watchful guard.

your contacts at a 2/4 and a 2/2 would (l/c) would cost us a total of 10bp

I thought we were only using 1 predator, not 2. Wasn't the original plan to use 1 predator and 1 katana?

The bayonets are NY20 a piece, so if we had 2, it would be NY40. And yes a set of either arm slides or holsters would be useful if we were using two guns, that way we don't have to worry about one getting stuck or some other deal.

We are increasing his dodge by both the skill, the spec, the maneuver, and the power. all of these help make him almost impossible to touch. However, that is an ALMOST in that sentence, he can still be shot, he can be killed, we just must do everything we can to try and prevent it.

with everything taken into account, we have 2 bp left to play with. Wreck what is your view into Watchful guard?

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I had originally planned on his using 2 preds until he got into combat. Of course, the way he's set up now, it's not necessary. I'm not certain where we are on money. If the extra pred costs more BP, then let's not worry about it. If not, then a back-up is always nice.

If the 2nd pred doesn't get picked up, let's keep Kataki as the name.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 pm

altogether it would cost another NY3950 for another fully outfitted predator, ammo, accessories (slides), and another sword, unless you only want one, in which case its 2850, or if you just want to scratch the swords altogether, it would knock that price down to 1750, its your choice.

If you want to add watchful guardian than we cant get the extra predator, yet. Remeber you can always get equipment in game.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Hmm. True. I could scoop up another pistol easily enough and then use earnings to upgrade it. So, watchful guard is without doubt a better buy. A second katana... do you think that would be better combo than the katana/ares? I'd got it in my head that the second weapon had to have reach 0 for two-weapon to apply, but I rechecked it and a katana would fit. Which way would stand to do more damage? If the GM would allow toshiro to shoot with some of those attacks/counterattacks, then I'd say the ares is the winner, but otherwise, the katana would dish out more pain.

The ares is useful because it is ranged and melee... but I wonder if it would work to charge in with the ares, then holster it and quick-draw the katana?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to post back. I've had barely enough time to read the updates. Which is good, because that means the day is eventful and interesting... as opposed to me sitting on my arse all day.

Okay... update on Char accounting for all the changes:

Attributes
Body: 4
Agility: 5 (6)
Reaction: 5 (6)
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Intuition: 4
Logic: 3
Willpower: 2
Edge: 2
Magic: 5
Initiative: 10
Essence: 6

Knowledge Skills
: N

Active Skills
Disguise : 3
Inflitration : 3
Palming : 3
Shadowing : 3
Blades (Swords) : 5 (7)
Dodge (Melee Combat) : 4 (6)
Pistols (Semi-Automatics) : 5 (7)
Unarmed Combat (Martial Arts) : 1 (3)
Perception : 3
Etiquette (Corporate) : 2 (4)
Pilot Ground Craft (Bike) : 1 (3)

Qualities
Positive
Adept (5)
Ambidextrous (5)
Martial Arts (5)
Martial Arts (15)
Martial Arts (5)

Negative
Addiction, moderate (10)
Allergy unc/mod (10)
Sensitive System (15)

Weapons
Katana
+Personalied Grip
Ares Predator IV
+Personalied Grip
+ Melee Hardening
Silencer
+ Aditional Clip
+ Bayonet *Please Re-read Bayonet rules, make sure this is Kosher*
Hidden Gun Arm Slide
12x EX-Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
10x Spare Clips

Armors
Secure Tech PPP System (Vitals Protector)
Secure Tech PPP System (Legs/Arm Casings)
Lined Coat

Vehicles
Harley Scorpion (Chopper)

Commlinks
Subvocal Microphone
Commlink : Novatech Airware

Equipments
Fake License (Rating 4)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
DocWagon Contract (Gold - per Year)
Glasses
+Smartlink
+Thermographic Vision
+Image Link
+Flare Compensation
Earbud
+ Audio Enhancement (Rating 2)
+ Spatial Recognizer

Powers
Improved Physical Attribute (level 1)
Improved Reflexes (level 1)
Mystic Armor (level 2)
Counterstrike (Level 1)
Combat Sense (Level 1)

Contacts
Black market armorer (L:2 C:2)
Ares, Mr. J. (L:2 C:4)

Maneuvers
Iaijutsu
Set-up
Finishing Move
Two Weapon Style
Multi-Strike
Riposte

Special skills and Effects

• Two-Weapons Style: may coose to apply full dfense option using only one weapon and still attack with the other weapon.
  • Multi-Strike: +1 dice pool for attacking multiple enemies in the same action
  • Iajutsu: quick draw anything
  • Set-up: May make an attack test to deal no damage but to add her net hits to the next following attack; may be used with finishing move.
  • Finishing Move: A character with this maneuver may follow up a succesful attack, whether it deals damage or not, immediately with a move designed to take out the enemy. this allows the character to make an immediate follow-up melee attack in the same action phase. Finishing move counts as an interrupt action and uses up the characters next available action.
  • Ripsote: a character with riposte who successfully parries or blocks a melee combat attack may make an immediate attack on her attacker even if it is not her action phase in the turn.

That is 398BP, If we want to buy another gun, we can always switch motorcycles from the Harley to the Suzuki. I see him as being more a crotch-rocket type anyway, and it costs almost NY6k less than the Harley.

I agree that Reducing any modifiers that an attacker gets against you is good. The less dice they throw, the less hits you need to get to stay safe, and we can afford it.

So, for a 400BP Build I say add Maneuver: Watchful Guard: Reduce the "Defender has defended against a previous attack" by 1.

Last edited by Wreck on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 pm

personally, one gun/blade, one sword is a good combo, you have decent range and you have exceleent close up posibilities, i want Wreck's opinion on watchful guard, becuase if you read it carefully, it says between your actions, but every defense we have we have an action so its kind of a moot point. I say stick with what we have and find something else for those two extra points.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:41 pm

The way I read it, it reduces your attackers dice pool modifier. i.e. reducing the bonus dice they get to try and hit you. That's totally "between" our actions Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

I read watchful the way Wreck did. But if we don't take it, what would you have in mind with the 2BP?

Last edited by T_Hawk on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Obvious secondary choices are:

Specialization in a skill
Boost the Contacts, split the points between em? Maybe Mr. Johnson 3/4 and Arms Dealer 2/3
Or boost one Contact, and buy more stuffchts. Stuffchts is always nice!
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 pm

bayonet rules say it has to be rifle sized, but jonno and other GM's i know have both said they are kosher with it just costing one more slot than listed, because it would be harder to keep on. Otherwise it is all kosher, and i guess i'm wrong on the watchful guard, it finishes us anyways, and it is less dice for them to throw so lets go for it. we can easily do another gun if you want to use a less expensive bike. in which case we would be next to godliness in case we get really up close and friendly, and we can still keep the one Katana, you never know when you might need a kick trog sword.

So buy watchful guard, lower the motorcycle to the suzuki and it will be all kosher if you want another gun.

If your still iffy on it we can use this set-up for the same gun. extended clip, personalized grip, and underbarrel weapon (it says it is not limited to rifle sized guns, etc.) cost would be:

Ares 4 predator 350
extended clip 500 (19 bullets, its our gun anyways)
personalized grip 100
melee hardening 300
underbarrel weapon (cougar fineblade knife, short blade (str/2+1, ap-1) 550
ammo Ex-explosive NY100/10 bullets = NY500; 50 bullets

total per gun 2300 , this is absolutly kosher, no loopholes that someone might nix what so ever, altogether with two guns, 5 full clips of ammo each, the neccesary equipment, and one katana, it would cost NY6800, Which is easily affordable, including the watchful guard maneuver.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Mmmm-mmmm..... schtufts....

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Let's go for it. When he's not using the katana/ares combo, he'll be in ranged combat, and if there's one thing that I've learned from John Wu films, it's that guns are always better dual-wielded Twisted Evil

Suzuki's fine, the ares dupe is perfect (just in case I find myself with both guns drawn and in melee, it'll keep my melee option open on both hands). Is there enough NY left to put some clothes in for disguises?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:19 pm

we technically have NY2739 left.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Ok, so some clothes for disguise. I see him masquerading as a bodyguard. Would you think regular or chic for that?
I would throw some climbing gear in there, but I'm not sure that it would be useful without athletics. Uses a body check right?
Other than that, I can't think of much that he might need. Maybe electronic countermeasures for surveillance?
Maybe just chuck it into credsticks. Can't go too wrong with extra cash in the beginning.
Oh, and he still needs lifestyle. Bio wise, he needs to start holed up in a safe house, so that shouldn't cost too much.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

When doubling the gun, should I double the clips/ammo too?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:41 pm

He's already got 120 bullets of EX-ex. I'd say only purchase a couple of clips worth of gel-rounds (for when he can't afford to kill the guy) and maybe 2-4 more of ex-ex. Considering that he's likely to use 1 gun more often than both, ammo shouldn't get burned too quickly. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Well, if you want non-leathal, go with Stick-n-Shock's instead. They do 6S(e) damage. -1/2 impact, and if the defender is wearing metal armor it goes right through!

And since he's carrying so much ammo, a combat load vest and some ammo pouches are probably a good grab.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Sounds good.
Maybe a bandoleer? For that "old west" feel? Price it the same a regular tac belt?

Last edited by T_Hawk on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:47 pm

wngd_phantom wrote:

If your still iffy on it we can use this set-up for the same gun. extended clip, personalized grip, and underbarrel weapon (it says it is not limited to rifle sized guns, etc.) cost would be:

Ares 4 predator 350
hidden arm slide 350
silencer 200
extended clip 500 (19 bullets, its our gun anyways)
personalized grip 100
melee hardening 300
underbarrel weapon (cougar fineblade knife, short blade (str/2+1, ap-1) 550
ammo Ex-explosive NY100/10 bullets = NY500; 50 bullets

total per gun 2300 , this is absolutly kosher, no loopholes that someone might nix what so ever, altogether with two guns, 5 full clips of ammo each, the neccesary equipment, and one katana, it would cost NY6800, Which is easily affordable, including the watchful guard maneuver.

We have enough of what we need here, what i have posted in green is per individual gun, the total cost for everything weapon wise is 6800 nuyen, 100 bullets (2 full clips each and 24 extra bullets), the spare clips, etc. we honestly don't need anymore than this, but if you guys want stick n shock or gel rounds go for it.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 pm

SWEET, I was looking at the bayonet rules. Underbarrel weapon mount *smacks forehead* Nice choice on the knife too! I thought we were going with Additional Clip, But that shows Extended. Or is one gun Additional Clip and the other gun Extended?

I only mention the Stick-n-shocks as a better alternative to the gel rounds. I agree that He probably doesn't need them.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am

Ok, if you think they're not necessary.
Hmm. Would additional clip work with the type of bayonet that's shown on the gun image? An extra clip would have to mount forward of the trigger guard, and would probably conflict with the bayonet, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next