Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeCharacter Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 pm

While I do want Hawk's character to roll with the vikings in runs... his flavor isn't Norse. I sort of envision them as being a gang. Maybe a bit higher class than a street gang, but you know what I mean. Same type of background. All Norsk worshipers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:06 pm

I was also wondering if you see the Mage as being a Male or Female? I'm trying to think of Jötunn's background.

Lets move the discussion of hackers and technomancers

Last edited by Wreck on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : significant changes.)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 pm

His background to me sounds more male, the same with Taviro, so how about we make our technomancer a female, that way she can explode on them when either one starts to play with one of her gadgets, make her kinda small frmaed, that way when someone makes fun of her, her drones can take over, and taviro and Jotunn can step outta the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts   Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Consepts: Mages/Mystics/Adepts
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12