Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

I pay my respects to your talant Ghost, you are just amazing
and the last 3 posts were a masterpiece

BTW I am back and so is Viking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Good Cause when i wake up your gonna have to help the troll with the two logic understand whats going on in his noggin lol also thanks for the high praise it means a lot i worked really hard on this stuff and the last part is proving a little harder to net then i thought but i will have it up I hope and prey by tonight MMA stuff to do then i get to post maybe

Also im pretty lucky to have such cool and patient people to play with Smile
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
Good Cause when i wake up your gonna have to help the troll with the two logic understand whats going on in his noggin lol also thanks for the high praise it means a lot i worked really hard on this stuff and the last part is proving a little harder to net then i thought but i will have it up I hope and prey by tonight MMA stuff to do then i get to post maybe

Also im pretty lucky to have such cool and patient people to play with Smile
Do you not mean lazy bums who let you alone post so much while they sit back and read?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Yep. I'm pretty sure that is precisely what he means.

Although, to cut him some slack, we have been playing a little bit of LT-Side-Story for the past few weeks. Fortunately for him, you guys all seem to be cool with it. And it doesn't hurt that he's been putting together some seriously amazing posts!
But, we're down to the wire. As soon as Kesslan finishes up his interrogation, and LT's dream sequence is finished, the next major event will occur. I'm hoping we can do that this week.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

nonono i would never call anyone lazy lol wow
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
nonono i would never call anyone lazy lol wow
Just having fun on my own expense Smile have not posted in weeks will try to change that, when i get a idea what the poor confused mage would do, but for now I am a bit out of the feel of it, need to get into the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

I think that the poor confused mage, who has been given explicit permission to dig in to LT's brain by the way, will take the oportunity of LT falling asleep to start doing just that: digging in to LT's brain. Then, while he's nice and placated with the messy filing system in LT's head, he will be unaware of the dream starting and will be caught off guard with the violently sharp emotional conflux happening as a result of LT's dream sneaking up on the poor confused mage. Then, once he's nice and sucked in, he will know the trials and tribulations of the Troll.

Or, at least, that's what the machiavellian version of me thinks the Mage should do. Oh, poor confused mage.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 am

Ok so take your notes dude we will talk in the real world... IC of course ill be waiting to see what you come up with and will respond in dream if G allows unless your on some ninja observe lol up to you LT now has instruction from Job... for something he dont even understand lol tsk tsk tsk shame on people metas or other wise that dabble in magic and have no Arcana skill lol or some such stuff Razz Or what ever your gonna do have fun

Oh and thanks everyone for baring with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 am

Ok, last chances to post up anything new for this day that has lasted. This evening or tomorrow morning I will post a recap post, and we will be moving forward to that event that has been waiting.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Well, Specter doesn't do much more than pumping up her lair. Which is a long and boring task. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Well, I cant really do anything more without GM feedback Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Gala wrote:
LT, this is amazing. Send me a PM and we can discuss the reward for this. The writing is exquisite, and I think you have everyone held in rapture...

@Kesslan: Yes, please roll an Intim check. You gain some major benefits, if you want to dig them up and add them; otherwise I will mod the results myself.

Is there any other GM feedback you need?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Ok some how missed that post entirely then O.o

I'll dig up the book after dinner and see I know there's a few modifiers that apply, I don't know fi there's any negative ones off the top of my head but please list them if they do so I can properly account for them.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Ok Kesslan, you're all thats waiting, so I am going to go ahead with the plan then. We can resolve your interrogation over PM for the remainder, so that we're not holding up the group.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Very Happy Interesting. Darkon is on the island with Alexia and Ashe? That should help to boost magical security. Razz

A question on a more serious note though. Did the interruption ruin the days work on the lodge? I will be fine with either way. But it would be good to know.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 am

No; a day is 8 hours. I know that the book requires it to be continual; but I have already ruled in favor of slightly non-sequential usage of the 8-hours rule. You don't get to go crazy, and I obviously reserve the right to rule that your magical efforts were for naught in a given day. But for this past day your efforts were cumulative.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 am

For the purposes of Redundancy: Starcraft, you're the next post. The message was sent to you, and you alone.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Gala wrote:
No; a day is 8 hours. I know that the book requires it to be continual; but I have already ruled in favor of slightly non-sequential usage of the 8-hours rule. You don't get to go crazy, and I obviously reserve the right to rule that your magical efforts were for naught in a given day. But for this past day your efforts were cumulative.

Thank you very much. I would say with this in mind Specter is ready for the things to lure in the shadows. ... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 pm

alright, im going to get a post up as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Is it possible to ever be ready?

Thanks Star.

@Kesslan: you may want to insert a holder post for the purposes of the completed interrogation, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am

@Starcraft - back to you...

@Kesslan - back to you...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 am

I already edited in my response to Viking.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

So you did - I hadn't noticed the update. Thank you.

@Kouryuu - Give a spellcasting test and a drain resist test with your next post.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am

@Kouryuu: If you're having trouble posting, just go ahead and let me know, I'll npc you.

@Starcraft: Kesslan has been posting a little slow lately, I assume because of work. Go ahead and post in when you're ready so that we're not waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 am

Gala wrote:
@Kouryuu: If you're having trouble posting, just go ahead and let me know, I'll npc you.
that would be welcome,
the workload does not seem to go away, as people start to take vacation time off. this place gets crazy, but you can nt just quit the job, when you are not sure to get another Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 17 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next