Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 pm

ha nah im good shoot i needed to laugh though g thanks ill pass
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Not a problem. Let me know anytime you decide that you just really needed a glitch. I will be more than happy to oblige! Wink

In fact, I may rethink the cost structure slightly... Maybe I'll let you have glitches for free... I mean, you know, spending an edge to achieve a glitch. Who would do that, right? But, then, if you can get it for free. Well, everyone likes free stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Yay for free stuff!

Speaking of glitches, Gala, the spirit was supposed to accompany them, not us. So they can sneak in easier. And be protected in case of a firefight. Since we're waiting outside, stealth is not so much an issue, or is it?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Ok, I'll modify that. We're still crossing the street though, right?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 am

yeah crossing the street with our suits that bend light on i dont see how we can even see each other lol but for the tags i was like how did he see my arm and stuff
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am

Ok, fixed.

Post away kids.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 am

ill try to get one in by five gotta work so ill do me bests licks left most prominent tusk and pat my cornrows lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 am

Done hope yous likes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am

@LT: Perception Test results.
- The Alley leading to the gate is unlit.
- The wharf is well lit with street-light style lighting illuminating the double-wide driving space along the side of the warehouse and dock. The lighting starts just inside the gates.
- The gate, and the rest of the fence, was what looked like a standard steel chain link fence, with razorwire across the top. Of course, there could be all sorts of interesting additional precautions added which wouldn't be so visible: monofilament wire at the top, or across the front/back of the entire fence, it could be electrically-hot, and there are all sorts of magical fun and games that could be there too; and none of that would be easily detected.
- The gate lock was an old-style padlock through a chain wrapped around the bars of the gate. The gate was an old style double-swinging door, each attached to the fence. It's obvious that the gate is either open, or closed; and that more often than not, there isn't any reason for a "gate guard" or limited access; open or closed.
- The wandering guard doing his rounds is visible some distance off (half way down the wharf, headed away from the group). He must be on an outside pass at the moment; if he gets to be inside the warehouse at all...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:59 am

need... coffee... post later promise....
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:21 am

@Gala
So what do you need from me for Following them in astral or is there other problems i am not aware of.
it's OK, i understand that making up the story on that side + the infiltration in the Docks + RL stuff is a lot, so there is no pressure, let's enjot the special time of year as it should be, peaceful and relaxing Smile

Marry Christmas Every one and a jolly New year! rendeer
( i know it's not yet here, but still ....)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Core Rulebook p. 293 wrote:
Concealment subtracts a number of dice equal to the critter’s
Magic from any Perception Tests to locate the concealed subject. ->->

Concealment also allows dual natured critters to conceal
themselves and others from astral detection.

The spirits magic is equal to it's force, which is 5.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 am

@Kouryuu: It's actually not hard at all - you can follow, you just have to announce it. At full speed, a spirit/astral magician keeps up with a truck. As a note, though, you "volunteered" to remain at the jet. Eleanor is quite capable, but not quite capable enough to provide magical defense on her own...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 am

ATFS don't die Gala anything i can do to help i posted nothing recent but its not really my go i dont know who's go it is but im just checking to make sure your ok and everyone else is and their game hope all your holidays were bright... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 am

Hi Ghost, thanks for the well-wishes! You are certainly welcome to post in; is there anything you need from me to be able to post? Ashe was in a dialogue with Specter, but Darkon has been away for a bit so we'll have to let that dialogue die, I guess.

Happy New Years all!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

not sure gotta catch up again I know its BnE time im not that good with that plus we got a good thing going so far unseen dont wanna screw that up let me think what i can say... or do. k...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

Well, we did a roll-call not too long ago, but posting activity hasn't really carried any momentum. Perhaps we should do another roll-call? I can see that Ghost is still with us; is anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 am

I am. But Specter is in a rather passive position at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 am

I'm just waiting on response from the team on BnE skills an tools ill try to break it if no one responds
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

still here, just thinking of how best reason leaving the plane and how to make it without the rest noticing
Sad

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Ok, well, we got here with other characters who were supposed to be able to take care of some of the difficulties that we're not really sure what to do with. If we all want to keep this going, I can do GM magic, and have another character (one which is now an NPC) take care of the snags.

That said: Ghost, a rocket launcher will move the gate out of the way fairly effectively (a grenade or a c4 charge might do it too). While the team seems to be set on "stealth" at the moment, you could RP the Dragon taking over for a moment... Our characters may take it personally, but us players would likely die of laughter.
Another option: Specter could levitate the whole group over, one or two at a time.
Yet another option: Specter or Ashe might be able to blast the gate out of the way.
And yet another option: Ghost: you might be able to shoot the gate-lock with your gun, or bash it with the handle of your sword.

There are lots of unconventional ways of dealing with this problem. Go ahead and think of a few of your own! Specter can contribute, if not in deed, then in ideas.

So, when you're all out of ideas, you improvise. Right?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:37 am

OOOh OOOOh permission to unleash the beast how would that work though like full change for a round im thinking it would cause a lot of havoc we don't need if there was a way to say change his eyes to reptilian orbs and his arm and hand scale up and rip the lock off and then some kind of drain test or did you have something else in mind i dont want to shoot it out with the guard so close that's out i have a few post idea's should i post and roll something and edit as you see fit or should i wait for specter i gotta run and errand today gonna be a second but idk let me know what you think im all psyched up again yaaay!!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm

When in doubt... use bigger magic/guns/cars/whatever.

Not really stealthy, but potentially hilarious. Very Happy As a player, I'm good to go for it. Specter might not be, or she will. It all depends on her mood at the moment. (I.E, mine. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am

Ok i got something but i dont know what to roll as i never played a working drake or changed drake Gala i will pm you the post pm back what rolls you want then i'll roll and post the results thats the best way i can figure this out if you read it first its seems like a good one though i hope you all like reading it
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm so sorry Gala. I don't know how, but I did completely miss your IC reply which has been there for... quite a long time. I posted something now.

Again, my apologies. I'd be happy for the game to continue, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next