Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 9 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Once back into the system Teckster tells one of his squirrels that are running all over his body to re link the group to the camera feed. In an instance the squirrel grabs branches in the matrix environment and start adding small twigs to them.

Once Teckster sees the feeds of the cameras are back in place he grabs a squirrel off his right leg that has a pen and paper notepad and sends him the a branch full of leafs. There the squirrel starts erasing a leaf and draws up a second leaf.

Now that his first two jobs seem to be done Teckster turns his head to a squirrel on his shoulder and gets him to run off to plant an acorn in the ground near one of the bigger trees.

The other shoulder of Teckster has his always ready (Analyze Program) Squirrel sporting binoculars and magnified glasses and wearing glasses with multiple lens on top of lens.

Once he is sure that his set of VR actions have been completed he Drops out of VR and back to AR.

With his meat shell back in the working order Teckster decides to stay sitting at the base of a tree and looks over the AV feeds from the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Raén watches Cat as she gracefully jumps from the roof of the pavilion and then starts walking for Teckster's ride.

The first of the police cars and fire trucks arrive.

Several patrol units move to secure the open park zone south of the Pavilion. No one will be getting through their for a while.

Everyone's AR begins filling with camera feeds from around the park as Techster brings the cameras back online.

The police split up to begin speaking with the witnesses. A few people near where Raén's fireworks went off point in the direction of the Pavilion. But it is unclear what they are telling the police. The first EMT to reach the ganger that Joker took out shakes his head after checking for a pulse. The slot probably bled-out while the new EMT crew were in route.

Several people near the pavilion look and point at Joker while speaking with the cops. A patrolwoman begins walking toward the pavilion. In one hand she holds an electronic note-pad. Her free hand keeps drifting toward her holstered sidearm as though she is a bit nervous.

The time is 12:29 PM
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Teckster:
Teckster notices an icon skinned to look like a wolfhound has entered the park node. It is sniffing around at various icons.

Time to Completion of Hidden Account: Five minutes.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Teckster hacks himself an admin account as soon as he starts to hide his account he notices that a new Matrix guest is on line, mostly the person I was almost traced by. With this new threat on line and all of the cop meat shells walking around best to switch to AR so if a copper ask me something I don't get spotted being in VR. With those thoughts in Tecksters head he switches to AR and keeps his analyze program running on the wolfhound and his spoof program loaded to redirect an trace attempts. Great camera feed might be down soon. At least I got an account now to get back in if I have to log off. With those thoughts he sub vocals the group. Camera feed might not be up for long I got a on line guest that if he sees me I'll have to drop the feed again so don't expect cameras for very long.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Not being in a spot to actually eyeball the activity he watches most of it through his drone feeds. A smile twitches his lips as Cat jumps down and moves towards Teckster, Nice kitty. I could watch that a few more times.... Bad D, bad! Back to the job.  Then he has to cough a bit to smother his chuckles at the expression on Raén's face as she goes for the bushes. Raén, why not go for the whino's doss.  He twitches as the sudden return of the camera feeds startles him.  Roger that Teckster.  He mutters in reply as he quickly arranges the feeds in his AR view and starts looking for the little droned dog.  Anyone see that frankenpooch? That thing give me the fragging willies.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Killer Cat Outside Park grounds:

KC Spoke into sub-vocal

Teckster think you could remote open your car door, need to put my case away? Then ill be back on my way in... Oh that's unless you left it open...?

End message:
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 am

Joker:
The young police officer approaches Joker stopping a few paces away. She provides Joker with a partial profile and an obviously forced smile as she meets his gaze.

Afternoon Sir, do you mind putting your comlink in active mode? I need to verify your ID and weapon registration for the record. She waits for his compliance before continuing. We sure are grateful for your help earlier. Things could have gotten really ugly with those Halloweeners if you hadn't helped stop them. Can you walk me through what happened?

A couple more officers begin to walk toward the Pavilion area.

Teckster:
The Wolfhound continues to inspect icons on the node. While it doesn't appear that it has noticed Teckster yet, it has begun sniffing around one of the camera icons.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 am

Smoken D:
While he don't see the cyberhound again, he does see a man in a slate gray suit who has been calmly watching the entire scene play out. At first Smoken D just thought that he was one of the crowd that had come to gawk again now that the danger had passed. But when he started walking through the crime scene without being stopped by the local badges, it was a dead give away. This slot had juice.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Great we have a copper checking through the camera feeds mostly looking for people involved or that saw something. I'm kicking myself I didn't erase all the camera feeds already. No time to do it now the copper will spot me if I start mucking around with the files now. Drake I lost the chance I had. Best remember that for next time. Teckster stays seated as he looks back and forth from his AR to cameras.

With the request from Cat over the comms Teckster sends a command to his car via his comm link. Ok Cat the doors are open let me know when your done and I'll re-lock everything up again.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm

As the suit janders past one of his drones views he records several images of him, just in case. Slot all, too fraggin chic for Knight dics. Human male in a slate grey suit making for the pavilion now. He's got enough juice to be a ghost and he scanning it all. Lighting another cigarette he moves his position a little to keep an eye on the main entertaiment, like everyone else, but still be able to cover the pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Killer Cat Outside Park Walls:

"Roger that Teckster Cat out..." That done She slipped the Rifle into the Car behind the front passenger seat... Then closed the door Keeping the pistol not the sub which she also had stuck into the car under the seat... "Techster close it up, and give me your twenty" Just in case the police did not play nice... She thought as she watched on the camera, Joker being approached, or at least one of the Authorities was headed his way, She wanted to take no Chances at his safety, she figured the Colt and an extra clip would suffice. Smoken D was way out of harms way on recon duty, he was not much in the way of police looking for him, as anything but a witness same as Techster... She was not quite sure what happen to "Great Shiva" she giggled not knowing the reference but knowing it sounded funny when the man said it... and in her head. she was after all 19 and sometimes it showed, but she straiten up as she looked for her entrance...

perception test looking for a way back in using feeds from Camera and drones... and my own eyes for current area... Intuition 4, perception 4 = 8dice =3hits

If she found that entrance she made a beeline for it...

Last she heard Ren'e(god i can never spell that name right lol) was on her way too switching positions... "Ren'e" She said into her sub-vocal butchering the Elven name... "You Ok?" For some strange reason she liked her she could not put her finger on the feeling or the word but she was fond of her... And the others for that matter including Joker with his poor attitude... Appealed to her at that moment... Combat had a way of bonding people that she was not quite aware of... She had never trained with anyone But Angelo in the beginning, But Shortly after that she was put into Training Groups with Other Female Firtillo units... But that was training, and she had a great relationship with the other Female units... Why not then feel a kinship with these her... Group...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

A small drone flits by in his peripheral vision sparks a thought, then a worry. Another check assures nobodies close to the pavilion and the Knights aren't coming to yap at him just yet, he takes another long drag before focusing on the image feeds crowding his AR world and starts scanning through all the feeds. K, we have a bunch of paramedics, fire, uniformed knits, chuckle some juiced suit..... gotta be more. If he's fraggin Knight then the uniforms are his flippen hoop jumpers, if not then for frag all sure he's got others.... and fraggin no matter what gonna have at least a few drones ghosting about and snatching pics and scans 'for the record'. As he looks through them searching for any kind of drones, animal or mechanical. And what the frag are ya gonna do when you find them? Fraggit, find them first worry later.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:48 am

"Yes, I am ok. And the name's Raén." She answered, somewhat annoyed. Not just because of the mispronouncing, but because of the overall situation. "I'm hiding in a bush right now on the other side of the building." She had not much else to do than to look at the drone feeds. "Who's the guy approaching the pavillon? We still have half an hour ahead of us. Curse those gangers..."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 am

Smoken D:
Smoken D quickly identifies a few drones which have just begun to arrive by their network logos. The local news hounds were up and running. There were also a few park maintenance drones buzzing about, triming hedges and watering plants. One was even hovering around the hedges in the NorthWest, near Teckster's position. And finally! the dog! It was sitting placidly near where the police were questioning some of the witnesses to the ganger attack. He must have not seen it with the thicker crowd.

Raén:
Raén suddenly hears a stirring in the bushes nearby. When she looks over she sees the smiling face of the old wino. Tough day, ain' it kid? Back in my day we never woulda let loose in fronta a crowd like that, 'specially wit the Law right there. Course, back in my day, a meet like this wouldn't go down in a park. Nah, it woulda been all clandestine like. So Ka? He shakes his head slowly. Not a bad idea hidin' in the bushes like this. Course, it'll only work if your decker took care of the cameras. No use hidin' from a magical eye if the mundane one sees ya just fine, but I'm sure a smart lass like you already thoughta that didnja?

Teckster:
The wolfhound continues on from the camera icon to the big guest-login book icon which acts as the nodes main activity log. It pauses there again as it sniffs around the logs.

Cat:
Looking at the available camera feeds you see a couple of paths which, while exposed to the park cameras, are free of human eyes. She also sees a path where she could at least keep her face off of camera, but there is a chance that someone walking along the path north of the pavilion.

Joker:
The interrogating officer seems a bit off-put by Joker's continued muteness. She visably steels herself and with a slightly annoyed voice speaks again. Did you understand me Sir? Please put your commlink in active mode and transmit your SIN. If you do not comply I will be forced to place you under arrest for impeding an investigation.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 am

Teckster watches the wolfhound as it snoops around the site, the whole time kicking himself for making a rookie mistake of not editing the camera feeds first. At least he as able to deal with editing his linking of the cameras and cover his trail to the best of his ability before the wolfhound got on to the site. I just want to send a squirrel over to the camera records and start going to town on editing the whole groups images.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

GRRRRR Draken puss buckets of..... Teckster is mad at himself but subvocals the group. GRRRRR Hey guys I got onto the site but I never got to erase the feed of the fight so now we have a copper checking out the camera feeds so if they question you tell them you where in the park for lunch and when the gangers showed up you did your best to help the coppers. Since we didn't do anything illegal we should be fine but keep you licenses in order oh and Cat you might want to hang at my car until the cops thin out a bit. AHHHH this is not a good thing I should've had the camera erased first then did the other hacking jobs. I guess I remeber for next time. AHHH Teckster keeps growling at himself over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Killer Cat: entering park

Cat did not like being Kept out of the park and a brief mental tantrum in suede in her mind, mission was still on, and she did what she probably should not have done she went back in... She tried to blend into the background, one of the wayward people wondering and hoped she would not get to much attention, but someone had to help Joker, and it looked like it was going to be her "hmph! he better be thankful..." and she moved in along the northern path hoping she would only see a few people and no cops... until she made it too him...

She was sorry Reane had taken offense to her name butchering, but there were more important things going on, with that in mind she did not respond...
Infiltration roll to get back in the park infiltration 2, Agility 6 = 8dice 3hits
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Afternoon Sir, do you mind putting your comlink in active mode? I need to verify your ID and weapon registration for the record. She waits for his compliance before continuing. We sure are grateful for your help earlier. Things could have gotten really ugly with those Halloweeners if you hadn't helped stop them. Can you walk me through what happened?

No drek laassie, we about paid the eternal bar tab on that one. Joker glanced off for a few moments as he ran through the entire scene, he had gotten his first kill while on an actual mission, and he felt nearly giddy. Granted, this wasn't the first person he'd have to lay pennies over the eyes of, and it sure wasn't going to be the last, but it was a truly exciting moment.

Her lovely voice shook him from his private revelry long enough to bring him back to the situation at hand, something he hadn't been well and truly prepared to deal with, people. In Boston, the police and people never did anything to get in his way, everyone knew of the MacManus family, and even tried to help them to clear table of all the scum of the city.

The interrogating officer seems a bit off-put by Joker's continued muteness. She visably steels herself and with a slightly annoyed voice speaks again. Did you understand me Sir? Please put your commlink in active mode and transmit your SIN. If you do not comply I will be forced to place you under arrest for impeding an investigation.

I'm sorry m'lady, I was caught off guard at the moment by the scene and your own loveliness. I'd be more then glad to help you further, I'm just sorry i couldn't stop those two gangers sooner. He complied with her wishes, accentuating his irish brogue, and presented her the active (Read: fake) sin that he had prepared and tied the thunderbolt's licenses to.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 am

Joker:
The cop looks down to the electronic sheet in her hand, obviously reading the information provided by Joker's Fake SIN. Mr. Sullivan is it? I see you arrived in Seattle a few weeks ago. Your permits seem to be in order... Her demeanor seems to soften a bit as she reads through the information attached to the ID. Can you explain why you feel the need to have two shoulder mounted weapons? She pauses for his response.

You are aware that brandishing a weapon in public could be seen as a threatening act, and that you could be arrested for Assault if anyone were to press charges?

Cat:
Cat quickly ducks through the Northern hedge and onto the path to the north of the Pavilion. She is fairly certain that no one but the camera to the north saw her, but she had kept her face averted, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Raén:
Raén and the old wino go still as the bushes nearby are disturbed by someone's passing. The old man gives her what he assumes is a reassuring smile, with surprisingly straight and pristine white teeth.

Teckster:
Teckster notices that the wolfhound has launched a tracking program, and it is definitely targeting him.

Smoken D:
Smoken D, keeping one eye on the suit, and the other on the cybermutt, notices the man walk calmly past Joker and his interrogator. Before he has much time to react the man rounds the south east corner of the pavilion and walks up to Smoken D's bench and sits down next to him. Looking straight ahead the man speaks. You seem awfully calm considering two men just died not more than 50 meters from here. Heck, you didn't even seem worried about the sirens or ambulance that arrived before the gunshots which ripped through the park. Why is that I wonder... The man glances briefly at Smoken D with eyes that seems to measure and evaluate Smoken D faster and more accurately than a Docwagon insurance agent.

Time: 12:32
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 am

Killer Cat: Northern path way

As she made her way Cat could feel no real eyes on her, She tried to be perceptive but she was not the most talented wherewithal out of the female units... So she moved slowly deliberately, and when she made it near the pavilion, she assessed the situation before acting. The officer did not from her perspective seem to be reaching, or calling for back up. So she made her way listlessly yet purposely slow if she was seen she could always say it was... "what was that state of being? Oh! shock..." She could always say that it was shock, but if she was not caught then she would move on giving a fair distance to the officer, and Joker going east around near(I think)where Smoken D was...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 am

Oh great here we go again. I told you cameras might be gone soon here they go. With that said to the group he first launches a redirect on the trace and then manually turns off his hacking comm link. Once he gets his hacking comm link off he turns he personal comm link on to passive so the coppers can check his Fake Sin if they want to. Well that is it for the cameras I betting it might be hard to get back on to the site without that Wolfhound trying another trace on me.

Once his personal comm link is up and running it time to deal with the watchers the are starting to drive Teckster crazy. Ok watchers stop telling me over and over again about the personal in the area only tell me when a uniformed cop approaches me with in 50 ft but keep the same orbit around the hedges as you do this. Ok now that Teckster's brain is not buzzing with watcher speak he takes a sigh of releaf.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:00 pm

AR windows disappear as Teckster turns off his commlink again. Those who still have drone feeds up are still able to use those.

Cat:
As Cat rounds the North East corner of the Pavilion, she sees Smoken D sitting next to a man in a gray suit. Why is that I wonder... she heard him say. The man didn't seem to have noticed her yet, but there wasn't really anywhere to hide if he decided to turn his head.

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Frag me fragging running! The thought keeps running through his head as the man sits beside him. Keeping his calm he puffs on his cigarette while the man talks and takes another second or two before answering in the same casual tone. My mom used to call me Mr. Unflappable. Besides, nothing was aimed at me so why panic. He looks over the man's suit as he takes another drag. You seem a little overdressed for a detective. He finally comments. Don't babble, THINK! He mentally rails at his frozen thoughts. Let me guess; got called in from a corporate meeting, or maybe a date? He idly speculates.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 am

Smoken D:
The man continued to look straight ahead. I'm not a cop. I'm a reporter. I was hoping to interview you about what has been going on in the park today. I can offer you ¥500. Interested? He turns his head slightly and cocks an eyebrow a little. It would only take a few minutes...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 am

He looks at the man curiously for a moment, checking him out in AR as well before he goes back to watching the park, shrugging while upping the mic volume on his comm so the others can hear his guest. A reporter eh, Soka. I might be interested in some extra cred but I have a couple of questions nagging the back of my head. He takes another long drag and lets the silence stretch a little while he blows smoke rings then looks back, mimicking his raised brow as he asks. Like, do you have any bonifides to flash on that. And how does a reporter just jander through a gaggle of Knit's at a crime scene without being tossed off or pinched?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next