Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 am

Gala wrote:
Are you suggesting that I punish you by NOT giving you the Karma bonus above?
Nope, I just suggest that nothing comes for free, even if life gives you karma it's in a package with a Critical Glitch. affraid
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 am

Ugh.... Why did you have to go and roll a critical glitch?! I'm too tired to be properly creative today!
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Gala wrote:
Ugh.... Why did you have to go and roll a critical glitch?! I'm too tired to be properly creative today!
Suspect I can roll once more tomorrow, and just ignore this one, but I think this is not the appropriate conduct.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Nope, not appropriate. I will dredge deep within my Creativity Wells, and pull out the "Bottom Of The Barrel" bits; the "Seed Corn" as it were, in order to come up with, and post, a proper Critical Glitch on something so trivial as a Stealth Check in a game. This is like rolling 100% Successes on a perception test to find your keys on your way to your car...
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm

@Gala: Okay, since you edit the rules, can I change my first action a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

On re-read, I suppose you'll need to.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 pm

@Sly: Why light Signature did you run toward? Just give me a "First" or "Second".
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

first
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Larzarus wrote:
@Gala: Okay, since you edit the rules, can I change my first action a little bit.

You can just hold the light behind your head, the eyes will adjust that way too as you will not see the light nowhere, just keeping it pointing up and over your eye level, that should work too.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Okay,

Before I start writing, can I using the screen from my commlink as a small light source by increasing the brightness of the screen. Also the energy won't last very long, would it be seen bei others?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 pm

@Laz: It will give you less illumination than the chances that it will be spotted. But, yes, you can use it. The light source is likely easier to control than the flashlight, from a "protection" standpoint. But I don't know why you would need it; we are not in "Full Dark" conditions, just late evening, or twilight. You can see, just not well.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

I thought more as a decoy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Not a bad idea at all. People will see it if they have unimpeded line of sight, but it won't be bright enough to see from any distance unless they have nothing in the way.

[EDIT] It's not likely that anyone would think it was a flashlight, but it's entirely possible that the character might interpret it as a flashlight beam shining on something. Particularly if their perception test was low.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I edit my first post, so Greifer don't puts the flashlight away, now he use his commlink instead.

Also, id Greifer makes a perception test and don't see anybody and then use his flashlight (because he get bored very easily) are that two actions? Also Are we playing with improved init passes based on cyberware? If so, when do I have to write/do the actions?
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Larzarus wrote:
I edit my first post, so Greifer don't puts the flashlight away, now he use his commlink instead.

Also, id Greifer makes a perception test and don't see anybody and then use his flashlight (because he get bored very easily) are that two actions? Also Are we playing with improved init passes based on cyberware? If so, when do I have to write/do the actions?
Just one pass.
but it's already CT 2 so it's your pass again.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Can only one person readying his action per round?

If so, I only want to know if on of the lights is running in Greifers direction. Since Sieg has made his running action first Greifer should see if he's running to him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 am

Now is it Greifer's turn or Kap's?
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 am

EDIT: I edit my message and add both rolls depending on the result from the first perception.

It should be Kap's turn now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 am

lol ten years ago huh? ok sweet got something ill post up the ride back or something idk soon k lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 am

Thank you for the rolls there Greifer. I will let you know what your character did (based on those rolls) during the turn-end recap.

Specter: you're up.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 am

Also note: Despite that I have just discovered that I've been mis-using the Dodge rules during combat (using Dodge requires a readied action), for the duration of this game, the characters will all be allowed to use Dodge or Gymnastics, as though they had a readied action, for each attack directed at them.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 am

Gala wrote:
Thank you for the rolls there Greifer. I will let you know what your character did (based on those rolls) during the turn-end recap.

Specter: you're up.

Im guessing you mean the Laser Tag game not the entire campaign right?..just claryfing
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 am

Yes; just for the remainder of the lazer-tag game. This is not becoming a "House Rule" for the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 am

Sooo, not getting any responses then?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 am

Ahh, thanks for the reminder. You posted some questions, and Ashe wouldn't have ignored them. Sorry for that. I've edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next