Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 25 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+14
Kouryuu.LV
Larzarus
Sly Hound
johnnytenpins
outpost_2
Line
Gala
taniwhaiti
FireSeraph
wngd_phantom
Kesslan
Ghostmaker
Mirikon
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time for Secrets - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Kesslan wrote:
" If everyone is in agreement, I shall pass on to you the co-ordinates to meet us tomorrow morning. Once there, everything will be explained in due time and greater detail. I suggest if you have anything you wish to have with you for the next while, you bring it, be it vehicles, drones, clothing or any equipment."
"I would think that you would be protective of the location of your HQ and would not suggest us taking a Cab to the address you have provided, would you?"
I for one am used to travel on foot and do not like to have a traceable Vehicle attached to me so if the HQ is somewhere near I could walk there myself, if not I would have to find a means of transportation. Hope you get my drift?"

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Sounds good to me says Sieg

Now that i think about it i dont have anything to bring then what I already got on me ..Le Sigh
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"Worry not, anything and everything that you would like taken with you can be accommodated." Ashe says in response to Specter. "If you need to bring more than you can carry comfortably, it would be best to take a cab to the location we provide. My guess is that since you won't have to pay your expenses for the foreseeable future, you can now afford it." Ashe's warm smile contains the humor at her statement. And she's probably correct. The kind of money that these two seemed to be prepared to arrange for them was well in excess of what any normal 'Runner had any reason to expect.
"As for being "protective", rest assured we have everything covered from that perspective." Ashe addressed the next question. "Is there anything else that I can address before you all take the afternoon to clean up your current affairs?"

@Viking - Night here; I can't find you. I got the mall, but I'm not seeing you in it. In fact, I don't see you coming or going within the last 2 hours or so. You been there any longer than that? That chick you sent over hasn't been there all day.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm

No no..that all for me..see you all tommorow thenSieg puts 2 fingers along his eyebrow and gives the crew a quick salute then leaves

( ok so what will happen next is between the evening and the next morning timeline wise)

Right before leaving the mall Sieg grabbed a quick supper for the evening..since he didint had to worry about expenses starting tommorow he took the time to grab some real food for a change..Some good chicken pad thai mmmh.

He then made his way out and looked up his comlink to find out where the coordinates given to him lead him.

The hell? Straight in the woods? What is this a camping trip..darn i didint bought any marshmollows..

He walked his way thru the city and when he arrived on the edge of it he spent the night at a homeless center..in wich he fitted just fine considering his clothes and slept till early morning.

After a big yawn of pain from the uncomfortable bed Sieg made his way to the location on foot again..

Nothing like a walk in the woods in the morning

When arriving at the approximate coodinate Sieg searched for whatever kind of building

(Perception Test)
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Gala wrote:
"As for being "protective", rest assured we have everything covered from that perspective." Ashe addressed the next question. "Is there anything else that I can address before you all take the afternoon to clean up your current affairs?"

@Viking - Night here; I can't find you. I got the mall, but I'm not seeing you in it. In fact, I don't see you coming or going within the last 2 hours or so. You been there any longer than that? That chick you sent over hasn't been there all day.

"Not really, I just happy I got a subscription on your invisibility package you use, this will really help me be helpful to you,see you in the morning"
then he turns to the Com
S@Night "thanks dude, happy to hear that, sent me the fee and i will take care of it, you know i pay up on my debts, at least the small ones right?"
He looks at the given coordinates, and determines that it is not that far away and he could make it on foot. but is it really necessary, Ashe did not think so.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:59 pm

When Greifer got the coordinates from Kesslan, he opens a map from Neo-Tokyo on this commlink. It was quit a drive from here to this place. Öhm, won't it be suspicious to take a cap to the middel of nowhere, corner nothing and empty woods?

It was no big deal for Greifer, since he has a car, but if he know something about cap driver, then that they like gossip. Also it's a very small detail, but wrong gossip in the wrong ears at the wrong times can produce the wrong kinds of trouble.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

That’s quite a bit out of town. If I take the big bag, I should get everything in one go. With a nod to Ashe, she replied:

“Very well then. I don’t have any more questions for now.” A long hunt. And who knows where the guy might be by now. They pay way too good. But we will probably be safe enough until we found the guy. Still, I’ve got to stay on my toes.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Kap shook his head indicating he was all done and ready, and stood up to take his leave. He wandered the mall for a little while, picking up a couple sets of off-the-shelf clothes, one slightly nicer then the other, and then went back to the food court to actually eat. Finding a place that served something other then raw fish was a challenge, but he finally settled on Japanese adapted UCAS chain that had some semblance of western food.

Kap finished his flame grilled Krill patty and fried soy sticks then headed back to his motel room. He shot his message off to Dreggo, letting him know he would be in Japan for a while longer, and made sure all his gear was packed. His bow would have be assembled tomorrow once he got to the meeting place, but for now fit into his bag. Recognizing he had sleep to make up for and probably wouldn't be getting much in the near future, he turned on some light hibernation pheromones in his bubble with a mid morning alarm and laid down

Waking up throughly rested and revived, Kap gathered everything, checked out of his "room," and head outside. He strapped in his inline skates and rolled as far as he could toward the coordinates given. Once the terrain was too rough he continued on foot, observing the surroundings to the best of his ability, finally arriving at the destination.

Perception Check (visual)- Inutition 3+ Perception 2+ Visual Enhancement 3= 8
2 Hits
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:08 am

Since nobody seems to have the same concern as him, Greifer shruged. After most of the group leaves the table, he adresses Kesslan once more.
Hmm, maybe it's because I missed the first few minutes. There is the small part about the 1000$, eh?

OOC: I assume, Greifer will get the money without any great discussion.

So, than I assume we will see each other again in the outback. Nice to meet you, Kesslan, Ashe, [whoever is left]. Greifer stands up, knocks on the table and move out of the mall.

Back at the motel he packs the rest of his belongings. It wasn't very much, cause he occupyed this room just for a few days so far. Watched some old films in the motel trideo, eat and do some body exercise. Nothing much to do right now.

Later in the afternoon, when it was morning back in Germany, he finally was able to reach for his contacts back home. So, lets start a little bit digging. Maybe Pretschlov will like to hear from me or better hear from my money. So Greifer wrote the following message to Pretschlov and attached 2000 credits and the foto from Ashe.

OOC: 'Moin' = Hallo and 'Tschö' = Bye

'Moin' Pretschlov, there are 2000€ attached to this file, so please stop complaining about my debts, at least the next few weeks. I'm prity sure, I can pay the rest at the end of this
month.

And as a little thank me, because I paid so nicely, I have a little question for you, as you are a Johnson.
-A few weeks or so ago, somebody hired a punch of shadowrunners for finding and return a individual.
-From their language and their looks I assume, somewhere in North America. Their Johnson wouldn't be able to find/gather them in a small town, so some bigger city.
-He also pays very big amount of money and I mean big! So look for a hot job offers with high payment(!)
-Also he was able to somehow erase their data from everywhere in the Matrix. So their Johnson must have some very, very good Hackers with him.
-And a punch of shadowrunners went missing at the same time after that offer, or not just missing, stop existing, if I heard this guy Kesslan right.
-One of the runners was this elven lade [look at the photo!]

So don't look for the runners, find this old job offer if you can. I want to know if this offer I get today is real. If you need, you can cut a little bit of the attached money as a fee.

'Tschö', Helmchen

With this message send, Greifers goes to sleep, or better tries to. It always takes some time until he can relaxe enough to fall asleep and today even more with all this thoughts about 10.ooo bugs a week payment.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:11 am

After everyone had left, Ashe turns to Kesslan and smiles.
"Now that went fairly well. They seem to have the skills we'll need to move this job along well enough. And I don't think a single one of them will have any trouble taking orders from you. Which is convenient, since someone has to be able to bark out commands in a combat situation; and that's never going to be me." Ashe's smile turned toward a grin. The idea of her actually commanding a group of soldiers was quite amusing to her. Aside from Lightning Bolt, Ashe liked to keep her combat arsenal light on the spells side of things. A combat avoided is a combat won.
"Now that we have an afternoon of relaxation to ourselves, shall we chase down that lead? It would be good if we had a feel for the location when we send the new guys there with tasks to complete." She said, reaching for Kesslan's arm to be led out to the parking lot.
"Hey, LT, want to meet us at the convenience store?" Ashe said in to her Commlink, knowing that LT was listening.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:36 am

After whats happend in Sweden so many years ago Greifer never was a good sleeper. He thought about getting a sleep regulator or something in the future. Or more exactly when this job is finished and I've got a lot of money, yeah. Vegas, I'm comming! STOP! Not this way again, nevermore.

Greifers bed was totally unmade. But since he paid for this last night, he left a tip on the desk and got ready to drive to this new place, Kesslan told them. It was still dark outside, when he leaves Neo-Tokyo with his Van.
Somewhere, when he had done half the route and the sun came up, Greifer starts calling Eleanor. LandHow appropriate, land of the rising sun.

Good morning Eleanor, how are you at this beautifull sunny day?

Kesslan told me, to call you if we have gear requests. So here I'm, calling.

So, do you have someone who can pimp up my commlink and the programms. No Hacking-Stuff but at least some good Brows and Analyse Programms, maybe even a simple Agents with Trace or so?
Commlink with all Common Use Programmes with Rating 5 or 6 and a Agent R3 or better.

Ah, and up-to-date Mapsoft from Japan

So, lets see ... I can't carry my own gun around very good, it's a Ingrim Smartgun, you can tell. So can you get me a better concealable weapon? A Morrissey Elite or Ares Executive Protector? If latter maybe with fitting clothes, so I look like a Exec or so? Hey, even this PSK-3 Collapsible Heavy Pistol would do fine. Also, some fine clothes would be fine but I think I can buy them myself later. If you insist buying to for me, something in Japanese-Style, please. [Attached: Greifer's dress size]

Yeah, I know, you won't talk about the mission itself, but since we may need to bring delicate objects, like a living person, from A to B. Which kind of vehicles do you have? I thought about looking for a Mechanic who can make some Modifications on my Van, here. For example, a big Smuggling Compartment for the start. Do you have some contacts in this direction or already have a appropriate car?

On last thing ... I will talk with Kesslan about it later, now I only want to know if it's possible for you. Can you get us a DocWagon Car or even Helicopter, some Medic-Permits and DocWagon Uniforms?
I hope it will make a nice Backup plan to get this person, when we found him of course, out of whereever he is. But I'm sure you will need some time for this, so I'm asking right now to see if i'ts possible anyhow.

If I have anything more, I call you again. See ya in an hour, I think.

Greifer ends the call and continues driving on the street. He can see the woods already and won't need any longer until he reaches the coordinates.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:16 am

"Good morning to you as well Greifer. A pleasure to hear your voice. I am given to expect your arrival in the morning, may I congratulate you on your choice to join this team?" Eleanor says, her multi-tonal voice oozing out of the commlink earbuds with unnatural smoothness. Clearly her voice coach was top of the line, best that money could buy.
"Now, regarding your items. The final request I will have to work on, of course. A pistol will be no problem at all, I can see that it is furnished with any of the improvements that you deem necessary. Feel free to submit to me a list. Or, if Smartgun is the only improvement you're interested in, that will be fine too.
"Clothing is up to you. Since that market is mostly saturated, there is little "Black" or "Grey" market presence for simple, or even Fine clothing. My employer is not particularly interested in handling that request, and you'll have to address it yourself with your own pay.
"We have vehicles. If there is something specific that you are looking for, please let me know. But at the moment, we are under the impression that our vehicle base is acceptable to our needs."
Eleanor finished up, allowing her smooth voice to dissipate into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:59 am

"Dam this Job and dam this excellent pay, why did I say yes to this?" Viking was Brushing of the last few runes of his apartment before the Cleaners come to make sure there is nothing left of what used to be his Loft. only in the sense that it will go back to be just another loft that belongs to Nightwalker and his small Businesses indebting Runners and Charging them for every service they have.

After he took the last shower in this place he slowly packed his backpack while the sun was slowly starting to rise above the City. It had taken just one night to ruin the Loft he had personalize the last few weeks Hope I can have a place for me in the HQ as well. with this thought he closed the rather large backpack and for the last time looked around this place, then without looking back goes trough the door and turns the Key. He leaves the key in the door and steps back. A few seconds later the door just vanishes in thin air, a quick peak in the astral plane reveals NightWalker and it seems a spirit that made the door vanish. As Viking is turning to leave for the Cab downstairs he waives his hand in a simple motion, for a mundane viewer it would just look as a quirky bending of arm muscles, but for those who can see astrally it was clearly an respectful way to say "See you soon Chummer."

While driving the the cab Viking Composes a message to Eleanor.
@Eleanor >ETA [the time the cab's display shows]+ 10,15 min<
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:09 am

((OOC:OK catch up post this will be weird but bare with me k))

LT asked for the special alterations to his suit (ill get that too you G) and the tailor happily wrote things down... Happy with his purchase, he listened to Ashe, and Kess back and forth about the company a bit before noting she was sending the new guy with "hmmm?" he thought... Yeah we're through here he answered even as the small Asian women made her way to the front to tend to Ashe...

Elenore chimed in almost as soon as LT was about to protest baby sitting the new guy. He said nothing listening to the update from the "car... err AI..." It was more bad news to him more newbs but he could not help but admit they needed the man power and they needed some locals... so he did not protest this already arrived at decision...

The young troll was having a Problem with his emotions anger issues mostly. So he decided from here on in if it was not important he would not speak (this would only make things worse!) he figured he would not have to put his fist in his mouth that way...

LT Moved into position, having changed back into street gear. Second floor above the Loitering area and off to the side. Near some plants that stood next to the boarder set up to block people from falling over. The plants were tall and extravagant he hoped its living signature in astral would mask his own somewhat anyway... He was smaller then most trolls scrawnier some how. But his stature was still way more then the average passerby. he had to work a little harder at it then most but it was a pretty crowded floor he felt confident he could blend and watch their six...

Shadowing roll

Shadowing the immediate team Shadowing 4, Agility 5, = 9dice = 3hits no glitch not sure what kind of situational bonus. if any?

LT smiled he felt himself melt into the background. people stopped giving him odd stairs and or he stopped paying the people on this floor attention all together focusing on the floor below. From this vantage he could see without being noticed. The beauty of this was not his position it was the fact that he knew what to look for, having gone over Elenore's message. They of course did not even know he would be there or to look for him...

Actively watching the scene below

Perception 4, Intuition 3, Active perception +3 Vis enhancement +2 = 12Dice = 4hits

There were a lot of things to see in the mall a lot of people to watch out for. Tyrone filtered out the ARO Ads with a tap on his COM. After that they faded out. One by one the flocked to Ashe and Kess... It was all pretty boring really Until the dwarf speaks up about being prejudice toward Gnomes. He wondered why? LT had grown up being chased by poly club members well at least until Job had taught him Krav maga and he the ways of the Adept. So he was not really feeling the Dwarf but he was confused as to why a dwarf would feel that way about another dwarf... He let the thought go before it was formed... and got back on guard duty...

The situation was lit a flame when the two newbs started arguing about probing each there or what ever it was kinda lame they had not even been hired yet and they were arguing... "Hmph" this was exactly what he wanted to avoid, But LT was more interested in the crowd's reaction to the minor verbal rumble indeed the guards for the mall had not even noticed. That was good. Kess stayed cool through it all he was short and curt and most of all sharp LT's open com caught that much at least. He listened to the minor acceptance speeches. Some grudgingly some quite thankful for the opportunity. and that about rapped up the meeting when a female Janitor snuck up and interrupted the group with an acceptance of her own LT instinctively went for the modified laser in his trench coat but he knew he was late Ashe and kess's reaction was laid back. they must of knew she was there and did not mind her presence. So LT did not either... Well not really "hmpgh" he grunted "Sneaky chic gonna have to watch that one" he thought.

That about wrapped it all up Ashe said to meet them back at base camp so he moved on that But he could not figure for the life of him What they had gotten them selves into with these new guys prejudice, Snobby, and Sneaky only two of them maybe one had been tagged by him as tolerable. the ride was certainly getting interesting and crowded..

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Thu May 26, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:59 am

The meeting was over. Specter nodded a goodbye and left the mall. She headed for the bus, taking it to downtown. There, she went into a fast food restaurant, right into the toilet. In the safety of the stall, she let her mask spell fade. After a minute, she left the stall, looking like herself again. Specter got into the cue for takeout. It was not very far to her apartment. There she had a meal first. Soyburgers and Coffee. Then she started to pack her things.

Clothes, “entertainment” gear, even a book or two. It came into one bag. Then her work clothes, in another bag. Finally, she went into the room where she had put up her lodge. This will take a bit longer. Better get going. So she started to break down the lodge. Piece by piece, she took the stones from their place, chanting all the way. They looked like monoliths. But they were only a foot tall each. She had gotten the idea from Spinal Top. Removing the posters of a mountain, blue sky with cotton clouds, the caldera of a volcano and of the sea. She rolled them up carefully and put them in the box with the stones. Together with Insence, small gems, and of course the dragon statue. It had a tiny clipping of a dragons talon worked in.

Finally, she laid down on the bed for the last time in a while. In the morning the strapped the box on her bike. Right under her chest. The bags slung on her back. For the sake of stability, she drove slower than usually. And much more careful. But she got into the right area without bigger problems without being late.

Approaching the point of destination, she stopped the bike at some distance and got her binoculars out. With them, she observed the area.

Int3+Log3+3(Actively looking)+1(Binoculars)=10d (10d6. hits(5)=5)

Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Arriving just a click short of the given location Viking paid the Cabdriver with the New credstick he had received just yesterday and went into the Forest.

After walking half the distance Viking made a stop and summoned a watcher to check out the surroundings for him

The Spirit resisted at first, then fell in line without much problems, at least not for Viking

He send it to scout ahead, just to check the surroundings, even if he would hit a ward he at least would know that they had put up some defences for intruders in the Natural way - foot.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
He send it to scout ahead, just to check the surroundings, even if he would hit a ward he at least would know that they had put up some defences for intruders in the Natural way - foot.

When the watcher did not find anything Viking get a bit worried and casts imp. invisibility. and a bit downed by the sustained spell goes to the coordinates.

He arrives in the middle of the empty field, for a normal viewer nothing had changed, but Viking was out of it.
Nothing, you have to be kidding me, nothing?
Then he just lies down and looks to the sky, it was not that bad at the end. the sun was shining, there was a small breeze and he had a free moment at the Breast of mother nature. He might actually have fallen asleep for a while there...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:35 pm

“Empty…” After observing the place with her normal sight with the help of her binoculars, she lowered them and switched to the astral view.

Assensing roll. Int3+Assensing4=7d (7d6. hits(5)=3)

She saw the Viking walking onto the field under the impression of some spell. A quick shift of her gaze back and forth showed her that it was an invisibility spell.. She chuckled when he laid down. The elven woman wondered: Maybe they will send us a T-Bird to fetch us. I hope the Viking is quick on his toes, lest that he gets crushed underneath. For now, she stayed where she was, behind some trees, good 40 meters from the field.
Observing the surrounding, shifting between normal sight and astral one every now and then, waiting for the others to arrive.

Specter inhaled the fresh air deeply. Maybe I should get out of town more often.

EDIT: Stealth roll Stealth roll defaulting. Int3-1=2d (2d6. hits(5)=1) One hit

Last edited by Darkon on Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Gala wrote:
"Now that we have an afternoon of relaxation to ourselves, shall we chase down that lead? It would be good if we had a feel for the location when we send the new guys there with tasks to complete." She said, reaching for Kesslan's arm to be led out to the parking lot.
"Hey, LT, want to meet us at the convenience store?" Ashe said in to her Commlink, knowing that LT was listening.

Kesslan nodded, watching the others head off "It would be a good idea." he agreed as he followed Ashe. "If were lucky we can maybe even dig up an extra lead or two to start following up on." he suggested as he walked along, his bike helmet kept under his left arm. "We have some potentially very promising individuals. More of them are awakened than I would have anticipated." once they got near their respective vehicles he shifted away from Ashe "I"ll catch you there." he offers, putting on his helmet and making his way for his motorcycle. Before taking off however he paused to clean a small dirt smudge from the otherwise spotless bike, ever the slight neat freak, everything had to look 'just so' when there was the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Since it was still early in the morning, Greifer made a stop at a little Ryokan in a nice valley near the road. He didn't feel the need for an Onsen, but a small flask of Sake and a good breakfast wasn't a bad idea. Also he used the time, to make a little Datasearch to put the list for Eleanor together. And maybe Pretschlov answered his message by the time, he finished eating.

He send the finished list and got back on the read.

I will finish the list in a few hours from now.

When Greifer reaches the coordinates, drove his Van to the edge of the empty fields. He had his Ingrim read on the passenger sit, but didn't believe that some who go through all the troble, just to ambush him now at this empty field. He stoped the motor, toke the Ingrim and left the car. Befor he finally steps from the road onto the free area, he make a swap through his different view modi: Thermographic, Normal and Ultrawideband Radar to see if someone else is hiding around here.

Perception(Visual): 3 hits
Perception(Vocal): 1hit
Rada: Perception(Visual) +2 hits

Since Greifer didn't see anything, he relaxed and went back to the car to get some iced tea from the back of his Van. Nobody here so far. Na, of course Kesslan didn't told us the coords of their HQ. 'He guys, I just know you for few minutes so far, but here is the way to our top secret hideout. Make sure you bring some frinds, okay?' Doesn't sound like this Kesslan I know, .... just for about a few minutes so far....

With a cup of cold tea, he leans against the side of the car and waits, something Greifer really dislikes. He starts to humming the songs he heared in the car for the last few hours and drumming the rythm on the side door.

Last edited by Larzarus on Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Around midday, Eleanor gets the following list from Greifer:

Hallo, me again. You wanted a wish list from me. So here it comes:

I want to make some Datasearches on my own, so I need a good commlink. Also I don't want to be so vulnerable for hackers.
8000$ Commlink Fairligh Caliban
2500$ System 5
2500$ Fireall 5
150$ Biometric Lock
50$ Skinlink
50$ Subcoval Mirco
50$ Trodes
250$ AR Gloves
150$ Tag Eraser

30$ Mapsoft 6 (Japan)
1000$ 2 Common Use R5: Browse & Analyse
750$ 5 Common Use R3: the rest
-----
15480$ If you think, a R4 Commlink is enough, then I need a Erika Elite or so, which would cost all together 8780$.

I also find the idea of having TacSoft very nice. Would cost us 6000$ for a Rating 2 TacSystem. But I think that should be Kesslans descission.

Clothes for Night and Day Actions:
10000$ Chameleon Suit
+Thermal Damping 4
1700$ Vashon Island Business Line
+Vital Protectors
300$ False-bottomed Briefcase
12000$ Spacesuit (Everybody needs/wants a Spacesuit sometimes!)
-----
12000$ + Spacesuit bounce

If I need to get Know- or LinguaSoft into my head:
5000$ Datajack (alpha or beta)

And now the final part, a Weapon. As I said before, I would like to have only one of the following
2800$ PPSK-4 Collapsible Machine Pisto
1000$ Ares Executive Protector
500$ +Smartlink-Briefcase
700$ Ares Crusader
------
max. 2800$

I think, all of the weapons can be modified with the following stuff
1000$ Chameleon Coating
1000$ Electronic Firing
50$ Skinlink
500$ Smartgun
------
2550$

The last two modifications can only implemented in the Ares Crusader I believe.
400$ Gas Vent
600$ Sound Suppressor
------
1000$

And of course a little bit ammo:
100$ 5xRegular Ammo
90$ 3xGel Rounds
50$ 10xSpar Clips
-------
240$

I also found some nice addon for the DocWagon Plan,
Skillsoft: DocWagon Paramedic, unfortunatly a little bit expensiv with 14400$.

I'm sorry for the long list. Please tell me, if I overdid it with the shoping.

Greating,
Helmchen

P.S.: You should taste this sake here from Suminose San's Rykan. He made it himself and it tastes wonderful. I send you my coordinates Wink
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:23 am

Not seeing anything by...except for Greifer and his van Sieg made his way to him...guessing we all had to gather there and wait for some kind of pick up ride?

Hit there...im Sieg...you know the guy from yesterday at the mall he says so kinda looking at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with Greifer as if that would disguise his shyness
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:34 am

When Sieg comes into vision range, Greifer stops the humming for a moment, feeling how this Cybersystem running wild, wants him to jump to the ground and ready his weapon. But he controlls the reflexes, remembering the face of the new one. Finally something to do, he stands up and greets Sieg with a hand wave.

Ah yes, the silent one. Helmchen or Helm, whatever name you like. Tea? Not waiting for an answer, Greifer gets a second cup out of the Van.

Last edited by Larzarus on Sat May 28, 2011 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:33 am

OOC: Ok, there's a time split here. You guys have already arrived at the pick-up sight; while Kesslan, LT and Ashe are still 12 hours before that, finishing up their tasks for the day... Bear with us for a bit.

"Ok, cool." Ashe responded to Kesslan, giving him a wave as she stepped in to the passenger seat of the red sports car, and Kesslan hotfooted over to his bike.
"Ok Eleanor, let's head to the convenience store that the picture was taken in. I'm meeting Kesslan and LT there." She says, grinning as the car engine roared to life in response.
"Of course, Miss Ashe." The now-familiar Multi-Tonal voice responded in Ashe's earbuds.

The ride over is non-descript, and uneventful. The three of us all arrive without a hitch and relatively close in travel times.

"Hey guys." Ashe says to Kesslan and LT, climbing out of the passenger seat of the car. She grins at LT, since she hadn't actually looked at him in more than an hour.
"So, what did you think of the new guys?" She asks Kesslan and LT, arching her eyebrow. She reaches down to her skirt in the well familiarized motion of smoothing the wrinkles down on her legs, making sure that the ride didn't leave her looking any worse for wear.
Kess/Ghost: When you post replies, include Perception checks for "looking around" on the street, and getting a feel for the area. If you have other things you want to look for, include specific perception checks for those as well.

Last edited by Gala on Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Perception Tests:
Smell/Hearing
Visual/Astral

Once Kesslan was off his bike again, he shut the engine off and locked it's controls before slipping his helmet off. The shifter glanced around the area slowly, sniffing the air here and there before responding to Ashe. "The one who chose to arrive in disguise was interesting. Definitely a good choice even if she's not so great at hiding it on the Astral." he tilted his head slightly before adding "Of course, I used to have to try and 'hide in plain sight' the same way once too. Worked out ok for me until I learned how to properly hide myself. I don't think any of them really understood what I mean though, or know what I am." he glanced between Ashe and LT and let out a soft snort and shook his head a little, then glanced around quickly before adding over his comlink using his subvocal microphone to send the message. "Going to have to show them though, but I hope no one gets it in their heads to try and claim a bounty. My kind is still hunted in many countries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next