Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 pm

agreed i was going to do that with my share anyway but to tell the truth dont think i got enough by myself so im glad for your plan for watashi did not consider asking him and sorry bout asking was wondering my bad
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am

sorry seems i was up, but forgot or missed it
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

Well Ghost that's the whole thing, none of us as far as I know can afford to cover the start up alone, but those of us that actually started this gig all got paid a huge advance and if we pool together we can easily cover the start up costs. Those that joined later, I'm not sure how much they were being offered but I know at least by and large it was less than the rest of us, at least as an up front payment.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 am

Agreed Kess indeed...!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

I'm not sure if Specter is giving in too fast or not. But Kesslans views do match with her own.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 am

I'm not sure "giving in" is the right description. The island has obviously had building in the past as there are ruins there. Further, the Beast Spirit that Specter summoned, while it appeared as an Ape, also had a Katana. So the island is clearly aware of the cultural heritage of the Japanese; which would also suggest that there have been inhabitants there in the past. People living there means there was building...
The challenge is not to stop building from happening; they are quite necessary. The challenge is to make sure that the building which has to happen is "integrated" with the island. And that requires more than just an appropriate architectural solution...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 am

ill go into dream sequence on next post k hope you guys like where im going with this mwahahah tis probably not what you think though... but do enjoy im having a blast
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 am

The dreams are fun, and I certainly am enjoying them!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:48 am

I got some ideas for this one but i must make sense of all of it sorry so long working on it in word while the kids sleep G im in new york again lol city proper that is
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

ill post up when i get home...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 pm

That was GREAT!!

@All: We will have this day, and one more before I have some more plot-machinations coming your way. At the moment I am calling it "late morning" or 11:00am, more or less. If you all have some RP, or any further actions that you're interested in taking, please post them now. I will respond to them accordingly. Otherwise, we will fast-forward.
- This is a good time for training and/or social maintenance.
Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 pm

How much fast forward time are we talking? Specter needs to set up her lodge, wich will take at least five days ritual. That is after she has recovered from the exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 pm

1.5 days until Plot will interfere with your leisure time.

That said, depending on what the Plot is (Muahaha: you don't know yet!) Specter may ask to be counted out of whatever the group is up to.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:55 pm

And missing out on the fun? Awww...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Sorry so long doing my catch up now my bad Ok i wanna do training and stuff was gonna try also to contact Job on a link on a face to face secure line hmm ok i should type all this up i guess but im sooo tired ill have it in tomorrow before you leave work G k
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 am

Gala wrote:
That was GREAT!!

@All: We will have this day, and one more before I have some more plot-machinations coming your way. At the moment I am calling it "late morning" or 11:00am, more or less. If you all have some RP, or any further actions that you're interested in taking, please post them now. I will respond to them accordingly. Otherwise, we will fast-forward.
- This is a good time for training and/or social maintenance.
Let me know!
just finished a 24h shift, so my head is not in the right state to make a larger post, but will defiantly do one after I get some 8h sleep, see you then, hopefully it wont have been Fast-forward already.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 am

I'll need a little while to play catch up myself. I'll try to get something in today but no promises.

Edit: I also need to finish up the interrogation of our prisoner and get rid of him. Be it to let him go or to kill him depending on his level of cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am

I've wrapped up a post to fill the in between time. It's something logical for Specter to do.

If I've read the rules right, Specter should be able to put up the lodge force point per force point. As improving it would take a day of ritual per point. That way, not the whole progress would be lost if she gets distracted from the task by, let's say, further hordes invading the island. She has enough material for the lodge to become of force of six. She will just work in more and more of that material as time goes by. In the post, she had put in the essentials, so to speak. Wink

If that is possible.

Gala, if you rule out this bit by bit tactic, she will simply work on the lodge until the plot requires her absolute attention. And if any progress is lost, then it is lost.

Also, as I have jumped ahead a little, I can of course edit the post. (I just had itching fingers to write out the idea. )
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 am

@Darkon:
No, no, no. Bit-by-bit makes perfect sense! That's how Lodges are built; at least, logically. It's not a summoning ritual, or a spellcasting ritual. Likely, you have all of the materials already, packed up in a special backpack or something. You've spent your whole adult-magical life collecting them! The hardest thing is figuring out where to place them. And it takes time. Legitimately. So, by all means: bit-by-bit is perfectly appropriate.

@Kesslan:
Really? You expect me to believe that you're going to let him live?
Well, on second thought: you could actually ask Viking to edit his memories to remove the group, the setup, and the last 2 days of his life... Then letting him live would be reasonably acceptable, I suppose. But other than that: I wouldn't believe you if you told me you intended to let him live. And neither would he.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 am

Gala wrote:
@Darkon:
No, no, no. Bit-by-bit makes perfect sense! That's how Lodges are built; at least, logically. It's not a summoning ritual, or a spellcasting ritual. Likely, you have all of the materials already, packed up in a special backpack or something. You've spent your whole adult-magical life collecting them! The hardest thing is figuring out where to place them. And it takes time. Legitimately. So, by all means: bit-by-bit is perfectly appropriate.

Yes that's how I tried to describe it. Her stuff may not be taking much room, so it fits into a sailors bag.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am

Kess let the soldiers live. He keeps his word. I should probably at some point give this char the code of conduct trait
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Uh oh... You all hear that? Kesslan is planning on being all soft, and stuff... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm

If by soft you mean a very serious 'co-operate and live, dont co-operate and die' offer to the guy then.. yes.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Gala wrote:
@Kesslan:
Really? You expect me to believe that you're going to let him live?
Well, on second thought: you could actually ask Viking to edit his memories to remove the group, the setup, and the last 2 days of his life... Then letting him live would be reasonably acceptable, I suppose. But other than that: I wouldn't believe you if you told me you intended to let him live. And neither would he.
Would it not be easier to just give him Laes, as he has no memories being in a induced coma. Less risk as there might still be triggers to make him remember false memories, not sure if you can just remove some, but that's by the GM to decide.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 pm

hey folks, posting wont be so great for a bit, my dad was in the hospital today, he's getting released as I write this but I'll be a bit busy in the near future taking him to medical appointments and such as they still don't know what's wrong with him (but he's in the clear now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next