Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

...and they say Shadowrun is unrealistic
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 am

I hope you find a hideout soon, Gala. I'd offer my couch, but I have the feeling it would be too far away for your convenience.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 am

Hey all, thanks for your support! I found a couch, so to speak, for a while. Now I'm holed up in a proper abode and things are smooth again.

The universe decided to add insult to injury and asked me insistently to change my job at the same time as changing my address... But all's well that ends well, right? This little adventure cost me a great deal more than sleep, but I think I'm in a better place now!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 am

With the above said: I am going to take stock of the game and see how poorly mis-managed I left it when I cut ties and ran last time. In a day or two, I should have re-formed a forward plan. In the mean time: Can I get a roll-call?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:21 am

Welcome back, Gala! Good to have you here again, you were most sorely missed!
Good to hear you are in a better place, though it was not generally known you were previously in a bad place.

Seig will be ready for action as soon as your plan is 'charted and laid in' Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:15 pm

not sure Where we left off but then again don't matter i fixed my computer while i had a job i don't now Buddha says this is the time to be happy i think but yeah yaaay LIl'Tiamet and crew back in action Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:29 am

Specter has haunted this game ever since you left off in the middle of a fight. If I remember correctly, the drone Specter had catapulted into the sky still hasn't come down yet. Wink

Good to have you back Gala. And good do know you have a dry and warm place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 am

Ok, so we still have LT, Sieg, and Specter.... I may need some new recruits...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 am

So, the three of you that we still have is enough to forge onward, if you're all up for it. I just posted, so I hope you are!

I'll check with Kesslan to see if he wants to continue posting. And I do have one applicant who is already in the process of drawing up a character sheet.
Fortunately, I think I have the perfect way to introduce the new team member...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:28 am

Posted could not help myself something light too welcome you back G and you the players... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:32 pm

can ultrasound go through walls id like to give it a shot if it can ill post up soon sooo busy right now
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Ghostmaker, LT is looking at Specter, not at Darkon. Wink

I'm not sure about the ultrasound. But I think I read something that it can see through walls, depending on the thickness. But I don't know where it's witten.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Forgot your character name sorry my bad ill edit in a minute k and thanks ill look it up
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I made the same mistake, but I caught mine after reading Darkon's previous post here
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 am

Ghost: nicely done!

SR4A, P.333 wrote:
Ultrasound: The ultrasound accessory consists of an emitter that sends out continuous ultrasonic pulses and a receiver that picks up the echoes of these pulses to create a topographic ultrasound “map” that is laid over (or replaces) the user’s normal visual sensory input. While ultrasound vision is perfect to “see” textures, calculate exact distances, and pick up things otherwise invisible to the naked eye (like people cloaked by an Invisibility spell), it is less adept at other tasks like perceiving colors and brightness. It cannot penetrate materials like glass that would be transparent to optical sensors.

And with regards to Ultrasound - you've got it backwards. It's worse in that respect than other vision in that it can't even see through Glass which would be transparent to normal optical vision.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 am

Thanks G Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 am

Well i could not find the post and i dont know if it was lightening or she got shot but since i dont remember a heal roll i went with Drain G let me know if im wrong or i gotta edit or what ever that was fun so happy to be LT again lol
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm

You would have been right either way: she was near to passing out from drain (and yes. it was lightning), and then she got shot! She was actually bleeding out, and I would have been drawing in a new character if not for Viking's heal spell... So, yeah, lightning drain, and a bullet hole.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 am

Hai! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 am

Ok stealthy peeps: Seig, Kesslan. It's your show now.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 am

Hey Gala would you mind giving me a refresher on just what exactly we are looking at here?

Building wise and such. I've gotten rather hazy on all the details. (Or well honestly almost all of them)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 am

Kesslen umm? zi believe its a warehouse type of building one maybe two stories idk, and we are trying to find Alexia's contact that she trusts, and we trust her, or i guess we do... because we are here. There also is the big possibility that we are walking into a trap, but the contact (a dwarf i think) should have a lead for us, I also believe... Ill look up the exact post and link them or it too this post Idk where G is or if she's planning a big refresher post, but i wanna help out, since i got soooo much time and no work heh you gotta laugh at this stuff...

Hey Kess here you go Page 62 ATFS Thats where Alexia and Elenor start talking about the mission and it begins this story arc i believe the rest i gotta keep reading to find out but i know guys name is brendon brightwood or something like that ill look for more from you i can also tell you before the chase you were the one to give the order for us to suit up and come get this guy brb[b]
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm

That's a reasonable refresher, I suppose. The short of it is:

Alexia's "friend" called her and left her a message. The message was a quick: "My team is dead, and I'm next." message. Eleanor traced the call to the warehouse which we are now 2 blocks away from.
It's a full-sized port warehouse, likely built/intended for loading/unloading full-sized shipping barges - it's a huge building. Eleanor confirmed that the call had to originate from that very building. Eleanor also uncovered a few meaty bits and pieces posted directly in the post you'll see if you follow Ghostmaker's link. Basically: Eleanor confirmed that it was an ambush, and that all of the rest of Alexia's contact's team is most likely dead; but couldn't confirm that Alexia's contact is dead.
We talked about it, and the team agreed to go along, mostly to keep Alexia safe (or keep an eye on her).
Ashe and Specter did astral recon, and determined that there was only one single night-shift guard working.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 am

short post but sweet
Wink
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 am

Gala wrote:
Ok, so we still have LT, Sieg, and Specter.... I may need some new recruits...

HelloEveryone, How have you been?

Quite a while since i was here the last time, still the small fight was awsome, you made sure there are no more drones left, pity Eleanore could not just hack them and transfer them to your command Smile

Also i hope i can join in again, but this is up to the GM, Gala your call.

Gala wrote:
Ghost: nicely done!

SR4A, P.333 wrote:
Ultrasound: The ultrasound accessory consists of an emitter that sends out continuous ultrasonic pulses and a receiver that picks up the echoes of these pulses to create a topographic ultrasound “map” that is laid over (or replaces) the user’s normal visual sensory input. While ultrasound vision is perfect to “see” textures, calculate exact distances, and pick up things otherwise invisible to the naked eye (like people cloaked by an Invisibility spell), it is less adept at other tasks like perceiving colors and brightness. It cannot penetrate materials like glass that would be transparent to optical sensors.

And with regards to Ultrasound - you've got it backwards. It's worse in that respect than other vision in that it can't even see through Glass which would be transparent to normal optical vision.

UWB-Radar is what you are talking about, it penetrates structure up to 20 so even reinforced walls, and it counts as ultrasound vision, but it's no ordinarry one so if you lack the UWB-Radar you are out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 26 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next