Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:41 am

Ha! I love how you handled that glitch!! Nicely done!

No damage necessary. Falling prone will cause you to expend an action to stand up. And it was a glitch, not a critical glitch.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks Gala!

And I'm glad I didn't glitch critical...it would have been nasty
Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 pm

ok so i cant remember how to use the truck... I know i don't have to target and fire myself designed it to do that and to defend itself hmm I don't know what to roll... i think its pilot and program or something like that... I could really use a rule lawyer right now i made it so long ago lol Gala if you remember any vehical stuff let me know i gotta post ic into shadow ill roll whatever you say
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm

That's right. For firing: It's "Targeting" plus Pilot. Targeting is the program which chooses where to put the bullets, obviously. And you should be able to find your Targeting program somewhere on your sheet: it could be in your commlink; it could be in the gun; it could be in the truck... Though it's most likely in the Truck.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 pm

I've guessed the distance Specter can lift (and crash) the target she lifted in the round by her successes and force.. If it takes longer, it takes longer. She wants to crash whatever that thing is for good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 pm

SO yeah it(targeting) on the truck plus self-defense complete with lock on counter measures its kick butt but do i use the pilot from the gun or the truck or the highest...?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

also do i get to go too or does the truck go for me need to know before i post got some ideas
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 am

You get to go too, as long as the truck is firing for itself. Either the gun or the truck can be the primary for targeting; both works. My suggestion: use the highest.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 pm

@Darkon: Speed for Levitate is calculated in terms of ForcexHits in meters per turn. So in this case, Darkon can levitate the thing up the 10 meters this turn, but it won't start falling until next turn. With that in mind: are you going to simply release it 10 meters (34 feet) high, and let gravity do the rest of the work? Or will you continue to assist? You don't have to answer now; but you do have to decide before your next post (which may be a while).
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Giving how slow Specter is reacting at the moment, and that ten meters are not that much of a hight, she will assist the descent with the same force downwards, and thus hopefully increasing the damage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm

@Darkon
I can imagine that drone's gyro-stabilizers, servo-motors, and Pilot/Maneuvering software going haywire trying to figure out what's happening to it.
In the words of Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Wait, whoa, what are you doing, uh oh, what--STOP TOUCHING ME!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Jagger, that is brilliant. Laughing Now I can't stop imagining drones singing "Jingle bombs" Or shouting "SILENCE" while attacking poor, innocent shadowrunners.

Or sentry drones, in a childish voice: "Hello" and "Are you still there?"
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Don't forget the Dragonfly hunterkiller drones zooming around looking for other drones to shred and squealing "I keel you! I keel you!" with every conquest.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:56 pm

I KILL YOU UNTIL YOU DIE FROM IT!

Oh Hot Shots....
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 am

Kesslan and Ghost: you're both up. Post when you're ready.

@Kesslan: As mentioned in the post: you're no longer threatened (suppression fire), and no longer subject to the sound penalty.

@Ghost: LT gets to act as well as the gun when the gun is firing using it's programs. So you can take a full action yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

I'll have to post tomorrow, forgot before I went out of town for the day.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

I presume you're working up something really good!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 am

Sorry, didn't get home until about 1am. I'll have to try to get something up after work.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Gala i know what i gotta do now ill post up soon
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 pm

@Kesslan: You can't have a simple and complex action in the same pass... That said: you reach the treeline, with a few moments of thought-time to act - i.e. you can take a second action at the tree-line, if you wish (depending on how you choose to edit your IC post).

Last edited by Gala on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Run is a free action. I think your confusing it with Sprint, which is a Simple action and allows you to make a running test to add dice to the distance travelled.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

@Kesslan: I didn't say anything about running or sprinting. I said you can't have a simple and a complex action in the same pass. Go ahead and re-check your post... Let me know when it's updated.
Also, if you choose to change your actions while editing, that will be fine. As always, let me know when editing.

@Ghostmaker: With your thermal vision, you may be able to see Kesslan - you can take a free action and look around (perception with distracted penalty). Obviously, no guarantees... Otherwise, you have no other actions (getting out of the truck, and readying your weapon are both simple actions, and use up your turn). Please make sure you let me know if you're going to edit.

Last edited by Gala on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Sorry it was late and I simply mislabelled the free action as a simple action. Doesn't change the validity of the choices.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 am

Hi All, sorry for not posting this sooner: Last week my landlord asked me to move out by the end of the month... Needless to say, every waking moment has been dedicated to finding, vetting, and preparation for moving. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to posting again next week.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 am

Wow, gotta love that short notice.

Sucks Gala but no worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 25 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next