Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 am

1st Shot (critical glitch)
0 hits
2nd Shot (critical glitch)
0 hits
...wow
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 am

Ouch. Now you hit the end of probability curve, Jagger.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:37 am

yeah, Darkon, and I think my nose is bleeding from the impact
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

ok, edited my IC post to include the critical glitches...

Gala, if you want a more catastrophic result, let me know
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Jagger what kind of bullets you got in there just wondering i think im using Ex explosive rounds and praying i dont glitch got bad luck on my sheet i cant afford that lol

on the other hand my rolls have been pretty fair lol
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm

just standard rounds, Ghostmaker, no explosives on Seig
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank God i was just asking cause i made the mistake of putting them in i think and im not liking the rules i just read lol not for my guy anyway
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 pm

yeah, they're pretty nasty on critical glitches, lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm

WORD!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm

@Jagger: That's just about perfect! I enjoyed that quite a bit!

@Kesslan: You're up. Hearing test to see if you heard Seij's clip eject (threshold is 2).
- Also, since the other team went for cover, you'll need another Perception check - your target is only 2, since you're using Astral.
- Lastly: if you have assensing, roll assensing and a memory test.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Visual Perception (Astral): 2 Hits
Audio Perception: 4 Hits

Aura Reading/Assensing: 5 Hits
Memory Test: 1 hit
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 am

- Ok, you still have a clear view of your two targets.
- One of them went down. Your astral perception indicates that the one which went down is not dead, in conscious, and both of them took some amount of damage, though in neither case would it be considered "debilitating". The one which went down seems more surprised than the other. Your experience with combat, and integrating your experience/training allows you to make a reasonably educated guess on why: the two most likely reasons are 1. the one who went down is more "green" and is surprised by the ambush, or 2. the one who went down fell because of "knock-back"; which is surprising to anyone of any experience level.

The Assensing test I requested was for general purposes (and does not count as an action), and for something else specific (I sent it in a PM). If you want more details than a 2-hit Assensing gives, you'll have to use an action for it.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 am

just a quick Q

as i under stand they Viking did not get the first of 3 Astral IP's as i am a bit confused why he had only 2 to start with.

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 am

its really early went to bed really late oh god i need sleep but i got miles to go first, ill have something up by 12pm noon k sorry so long @kess GEeeeeet'em!

Gala before i post does Kess's information about the other team give me free rain i need to know so i can fire full auto if you still don't think that's realistic let me know ill take two shots or something I await your judgment lataz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am

@Kouryuu: You haven't missed an IP yet. Why do you think you did?
- Also, thanks for the reminder that Projecting Magicians get 3 IPs; not 2. I'll update.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 pm

@Ghost: You can do what ever you like. I am not going to tell you not to fire full-auto if that's what you want to do. However, the information Kesslan passed on is unrelated to the reasoning I discussed with you previously.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 am

Gotchu! Ill have something up later today promise yaaaay im up again lol on its Ashe's go on roster ill wait sorry Unless she's with holding an action let me know G
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Sorry so long guys really i would shoot again but i don't want to split my dice pool looked it up i think thats what it meant so since its such a small pool i dont want to shoot with like four dice if thats the wrong understanding ill shoot again k G just in case i mean if thought i could pull it off i would lol hope you like what i got thought i did ok
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm

You don't split your dice pool for two simple-action shots
But you do have to apply recoil to the first shot if you're taking a second shot. It's complicated, but basically the first bullet is free, then each additional one has a recoil of 1, and adds 1 damage (1 for 1). So a 3-bullet burst will have recoil of -2 for the first shot, and an additional recoil of -3 for the second shot. So the first shot will be at -2, and the second one at -5. It's a heavy cost... But usually one worth paying.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm

The reason I have to split my pool btw ghost is because I'm firing at two different targets at the same time with two different guns. If I was shooting at just one target per action then I wouldn't have to split the pool.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Im gonna edit and shoot again then if you don't mind ill wait till you decide matter fact done i edited if i should not have ill chop it off just added on

Umm im studying damage in SR4 (good cause im bout too take some Shocked)way i see it (first of all who does that study shadowrun lol) way i see it its a 4p Dmg as Gala pointed out first bullet is free so on the first simple i took i got 3 hits one net so damage raises right? to 5p Dmg right? ok this was a narrow burst, so that's up two more to 7p Then I took a second Narrow burst that's what 6p depending on his armor im saying if he got hit with the surprise round lol he dead right like I'm just trying to get the works here not trying to rules lawyer or (actually you all know i could never lol) but yo like am i right on the math at least did i do that right? you dont have to give me GM info just learning is all lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:03 am

Good job with your shooting Ghost - you did that right.

Damage: Your gun does 4P, and the Narrow Burst adds +2 to damage. That +2 already includes the fact that you're shooting extra bullets. So for both shots, the damage is 4+2=6P. The only way to get more damage than that is to use EX bullets, which also add +1 per bullet. But they're really expensive!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 am

Thanks G thanks Kess just trying to attempt to remember rules as appose to always being told hope it helps in the future i believe my turn is up
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 am

Yay, I'm up again. *rubs hands* Excellent.

By the way, Specters air spirit still owes three services. And it had been instructed to aid in case of an attack (At page five or six of the IC thread). Shouldn't it be part of the fun? Cool Or should Specter command it to attack?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 am

yeah i was gonna step in front of Ashe but fired first hmmm maybe you could divert the bullets that will be coming her way with the spirit would help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next