Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Ok its good im here im reading and posting lol sorry so long
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Gala working on a post i need to know what do i apply the bonus from my stealth roll too and how much is it or did i get that bonus already im unclear and its a need to know umm and im going to roll the looking real hard roll Very Happy so i can get rid of that minus six
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 am

Ok so just count my action on trying to sneak right up on one of them if that's ok?

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 am

@Ghostmaker: You don't apply the stealth to anything. I apply it to the enemy when they're trying to see you.

@Kesslan: I can do that if you want.
As a note: after Ghostmaker finishes trying to figure out what he's going to do and finishes his post, my GM post will inform you that you now have an unobstructed shot, and that you are approximately 20 meters from your possible targets.

As a follow-up note: I've recently reconsidered my stance on shifters and the "Dual Natured" critter power. I've come to the position that, despite that the absence of the critter power from the Shifter's descriptions means that shifters are bereft of the benefit of the critter power, I think that was a mistake rather than intentional. So - from now on, you will have the benefits of the "Dual Natured" critter power. That means all perception tests include Astral information, and you no longer suffer the -2 penalty for physical actions while Astrally perceiving.
You may occasionally have to remind me that you get that benefit though. I've been playing/GMing SR4 rules for a long time based on RAW and have only recently decided that RAW for Shifters, in this case, is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 am

Im very sorry to have held it up I'm posting shortly after a roll sorry but ruined my plan i wanted to lay down supressive fire but thats a complex action i need a new post to reflect this but i rolled for observe in detail so i don't believe i can fire a suppressive volley now
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Nope - no suppression after observe in detail. You can do it on your next IP if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Then that is the direction i will take the post thank you i was like spirits what did i do lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Done G i hope that correct and you are pleased and i hope everyone else is ready lol
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Ok, I re-rolled your perception roll for you, and edited the link in your post. You got 4 successes, which means that you can see a target. Your remaining simple action can be used to speak, as you have done. OR you can shoot. If you want to edit, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 am

done and thanks for the roll and i still want to do suppressive fire so ill wait
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Annnnd back.

Still trying to play catchup with everything. Just poke me if you need me to post or something.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 am

I'll have my GM post up later this morning.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Weeeeeell dawgie, looks like ol' Jagger finally found his way back.

Gala, here's Seig's Initiative Score:

Initiative 11 + 5 hits = 16
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 am

Ok - for the purposes of continuity of game-play, you'll go last this initiative pass - as though you held your action. You will be moved to the front of the group after this pass.

How many passes does Sieg have?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:59 am

@Kesslan: You're up. Let me know if you need anything more than what I provided in the GM post.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 pm

@Gala: That works...I was concerned about getting a higher Initiative Score upon returning.

And Seig has 3 IP.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Welcome back! Jagger
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanx Ghostmaker! Good to be back
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

@Kesslan: Bold move! It seems the dice-gods have favored you, for the moment... What's the damage on the pistols?

@Ghostmaker: For the moment, Ashe is holding her action. You're up again!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 am

Done please tell me if i did it right for once lol i gotta go early day lataz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 am

Gala wrote:
@Kesslan: Bold move! It seems the dice-gods have favored you, for the moment... What's the damage on the pistols?

They are just standard heavy pistols damage wise, so that would be 5P
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 am

Ok, so... is Specter still outside and freaked out? Or is she able to act reasonably?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 am

@Ghostmaker: There's nothing wrong with your post. But I don't think your character would actually do a suppression fire in this circumstance. Don't forget, we're in the warehouse to recover a person, or get information on that person. Since you don't know where the person is, nor where any likely information would be, my guess is that you wouldn't want your stray bullets to go ruining any chances of finding anything... Give it a quick think and let me know if LT would actually go spraying bullets all over the place in that instance.
- Also, your character would know this: If the enemy hasn't seen you yet, you might be able to get off a couple of shots before they figure out where you are. Again, your character would know this. But suppression fire is different - they know where that's coming from automatically - there's no stealth roll in the world which can hide that.

@Kesslan: Ok - thanks.

@Darkon: You lose this IP - but not your 1 IP for this combat turn, you're just "delayed" for the moment. I will give you the go-ahead to post emotes and stuff when your IP would normally come around. You just won't be acting.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:38 am

Its a stall tactic to well your right on the think though i did say he was trying to think things out and not just act... umm how many stealth rolls till i get close. I just want to get close enough to pound a few or one into... See now i don't know what to do lol Sad ill get back to you... I have work sort of today I'm getting ready for it. its mostly long boring phone calls, but i gotta do it... Ill think about this, but aside from trying to keep there heads down while I move in I just wanna get close enough to engage them if necessary. i thought that a good idea, but if not, Ill erase the shots I know I was not trying to hit anyone just want them to hit the tiles on the floor lol till my next turn or so. I thought you might be correct though i could be going about this the wrong way i guess. Damn... idk
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:40 am

Instead of "suppression fire" you could actually shoot at a target. They'll hear the gunfire (unless you have a silencer), but unless they're actually looking at you when you pull the trigger, they may not see the muzzle flash. And in a big warehouse, it's hard to pinpoint a gunshot by sound. I think that LT would shoot at a target. In fact, I think that almost any trained soldier would do that in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next